Game-On! Heat @ Celtics - February 27, 2016

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game-On! Heat @ Celtics - February 27, 2016

Post by cowens/oldschool on Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:10 pm

I think Rosalie lost her feed
avatar
cowens/oldschool

Posts : 12087
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-On! Heat @ Celtics - February 27, 2016

Post by cowens/oldschool on Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:11 pm

bobheckler wrote:Whiteside having a helluva game.  And he's a free agent this summer.


I want him
avatar
cowens/oldschool

Posts : 12087
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-On! Heat @ Celtics - February 27, 2016

Post by bobheckler on Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:11 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:
bobheckler wrote:Whiteside having a helluva game.  And he's a free agent this summer.


I want him


Gee, I would never have guessed.
avatar
bobheckler

Posts : 34295
Join date : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-On! Heat @ Celtics - February 27, 2016

Post by cowens/oldschool on Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:13 pm

good D by Sully then rips offensive board
avatar
cowens/oldschool

Posts : 12087
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-On! Heat @ Celtics - February 27, 2016

Post by cowens/oldschool on Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:13 pm

bobheckler wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:
bobheckler wrote:Whiteside having a helluva game.  And he's a free agent this summer.


I want him


Gee, I would never have guessed.


you wouldn't want him?
avatar
cowens/oldschool

Posts : 12087
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-On! Heat @ Celtics - February 27, 2016

Post by cowens/oldschool on Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:15 pm

piss poor D by IT, slide you feet man
avatar
cowens/oldschool

Posts : 12087
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-On! Heat @ Celtics - February 27, 2016

Post by cowens/oldschool on Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:16 pm

great D by Sully leading to Crowder fast break finish!!!
avatar
cowens/oldschool

Posts : 12087
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-On! Heat @ Celtics - February 27, 2016

Post by bobheckler on Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:18 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:
bobheckler wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:
bobheckler wrote:Whiteside having a helluva game.  And he's a free agent this summer.


I want him


Gee, I would never have guessed.


you wouldn't want him?


Short answer, yes. We need an upgrade at center. Would I want him more than Cousins? No. Would I want him more than Horford? Hmm. Both of them will be getting BIG pay raises. The difference is that Whiteside is a more limited player than Horford, although he is younger.
avatar
bobheckler

Posts : 34295
Join date : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-On! Heat @ Celtics - February 27, 2016

Post by cowens/oldschool on Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:18 pm

great D by AB on Wade then BS call
avatar
cowens/oldschool

Posts : 12087
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-On! Heat @ Celtics - February 27, 2016

Post by bobheckler on Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:20 pm

big miss by Wade. Still 4 possession game.
avatar
bobheckler

Posts : 34295
Join date : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-On! Heat @ Celtics - February 27, 2016

Post by cowens/oldschool on Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:22 pm

bobheckler wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:
bobheckler wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:
bobheckler wrote:Whiteside having a helluva game.  And he's a free agent this summer.


I want him


Gee, I would never have guessed.


you wouldn't want him?


Short answer, yes.  We need an upgrade at center.  Would I want him more than Cousins?  No.  Would I want him more than Horford?  Hmm.  Both of them will be getting BIG pay raises.  The difference is that Whiteside is a more limited player than Horford, although he is younger.


Cousins not a free agent, Whiteside better defensively, Horford better offense, Whiteside younger and more a true center, I'd go with him.
avatar
cowens/oldschool

Posts : 12087
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-On! Heat @ Celtics - February 27, 2016

Post by bobheckler on Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:22 pm

great win.

Great game by Whiteside. 2 blocks short of a quadruple double. Wade came on.

HORRIBLE game by IT.

And we still won.


Maybe we're not so mediocre after all.
avatar
bobheckler

Posts : 34295
Join date : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-On! Heat @ Celtics - February 27, 2016

Post by bobheckler on Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:24 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:
bobheckler wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:
bobheckler wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:
bobheckler wrote:Whiteside having a helluva game.  And he's a free agent this summer.


I want him


Gee, I would never have guessed.


you wouldn't want him?


Short answer, yes.  We need an upgrade at center.  Would I want him more than Cousins?  No.  Would I want him more than Horford?  Hmm.  Both of them will be getting BIG pay raises.  The difference is that Whiteside is a more limited player than Horford, although he is younger.


Cousins not a free agent, Whiteside better defensively, Horford better offense, Whiteside younger and more a true center, I'd go with him.


"More of a true center". Is that French for "less versatile"? Because he is.
avatar
bobheckler

Posts : 34295
Join date : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-On! Heat @ Celtics - February 27, 2016

Post by cowens/oldschool on Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:24 pm

bobheckler wrote:great win.

Great game by Whiteside.  2 blocks short of a quadruple double.  Wade came on.

HORRIBLE game by IT.

And we still won.


Maybe we're not so mediocre after all.


Wade on downside, no Bosh, another win against a weak team
avatar
cowens/oldschool

Posts : 12087
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-On! Heat @ Celtics - February 27, 2016

Post by cowens/oldschool on Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:26 pm

bobheckler wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:
bobheckler wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:
bobheckler wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:
bobheckler wrote:Whiteside having a helluva game.  And he's a free agent this summer.


I want him


Gee, I would never have guessed.


you wouldn't want him?


Short answer, yes.  We need an upgrade at center.  Would I want him more than Cousins?  No.  Would I want him more than Horford?  Hmm.  Both of them will be getting BIG pay raises.  The difference is that Whiteside is a more limited player than Horford, although he is younger.


Cousins not a free agent, Whiteside better defensively, Horford better offense, Whiteside younger and more a true center, I'd go with him.


"More of a true center".  Is that French for "less versatile"?  Because he is.


he was 2 blocks short on a triple double, Horford can't defend like that......do you know what he would do for our break?
avatar
cowens/oldschool

Posts : 12087
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-On! Heat @ Celtics - February 27, 2016

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum