KG gets fined for comments said after the Thunder game

2 posters

Go down

KG gets fined for comments said after the Thunder game Empty KG gets fined for comments said after the Thunder game

Post by Brandon$$ Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:44 pm

Garnett found about the fine before Friday night’s game with the Rockets from an unlikely source: Rasheed Wallace. Or maybe it wasn’t so unlikely considering how often he has been fined himself. “To be honest I didn’t even know I got fined until Rasheed told me a couple of minutes before we hit the floor,” Garnett said. “I could care less.” WEEI.com

After watching the Thunder go to the free throw line 34 times to 17 for the Celtics, and seeing Kevin Durant make more free throws by himself than the Celtics (15 to 13), Garnett told reporters, “I thought we were playing Michael [expletive] Jordan tonight the way he was getting the whistle. Durant damn near shot more free throws than our whole team. That’s game.’’ Asked if he thought it was fair that players are fined for speaking their minds, Celtics coach Doc Rivers joked, “I’m not going to give an opinion, because I want to keep my money.’’ Boston Globe

http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm
Brandon$$
Brandon$$

Back to top Go down

KG gets fined for comments said after the Thunder game Empty Re: KG gets fined for comments said after the Thunder game

Post by mrkleen09 Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:13 am

All is fair in the warped world of David Stern's NBA. A hall of famer gets less calls than a MAYBE hall of famer. History and proven stats mean less than potential and possible stats.

KG should be getting every call for the rest of his career. Instead, he gets hacked all night long and NEVER gets a fair shake.

Total Bull Shit...IMO.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down