Marcus Smart can be a good facilitator.

5 posters

Go down

Marcus Smart can be a good facilitator. Empty Marcus Smart can be a good facilitator.

Post by international Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:17 pm

https://youtu.be/soIwdNfOa_M

international

Back to top Go down

Marcus Smart can be a good facilitator. Empty Re: Marcus Smart can be a good facilitator.

Post by Ram Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:00 am

Nice highlights, thanks. That team would probably win bronze of they played in the Olympics.
Ram
Ram

Back to top Go down

Marcus Smart can be a good facilitator. Empty Re: Marcus Smart can be a good facilitator.

Post by bobheckler Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:56 am

Nice highlights.

Almost all of it was him passing.  A lot of pnr pocket passes, which is nice since the NBA is a pnr league.  Only showed him taking two shots.  Of course, this being a highlight film, he hit both of them.

It's all about shooting and scoring with Marcus.  Period.  I know about his defense. In know he can do pnr passes because we've seen him do those for 2 years. I don't expect him to be an NBA point guard but he needs to carry his weight on offense.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by wideclyde Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:37 pm

Bob,

I am going to predict that Smart is going to be much better this year and that he does a lot more than just hold his own.

His shooting may improve by 6 or 7 percentage points this season, and I am looking to see him improve as much again from season two and three as he did from season one and two. He is on his way to becoming an all star type player by the 2018-19 season.

This kid really seems to have the drive to be great, and will keep improving from year to year.

Although not his fault, but too bad he could not find a way to encourage James Young to bring more passion to his game.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:08 pm

wideclyde wrote:Bob,

I am going to predict that Smart is going to be much better this year and that he does a lot more than just hold his own.

His shooting may improve by 6 or 7 percentage points this season, and I am looking to see him improve as much again from season two and three as he did from season one and two.  He is on his way to becoming an all star type player by the 2018-19 season.

This kid really seems to have the drive to be great, and will keep improving from year to year.

Although not his fault, but too bad he could not find a way to encourage James Young to bring more passion to his game.

Clyde,

Smart shot 34.8% last year and 24.3% from 3. A 6 or 7 point improvement will probably still make him the worst shooter in the NBA.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by swish Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:48 pm

bobheckler wrote:
wideclyde wrote:Bob,

His shooting may improve by 6 or 7 percentage points this season, and I am looking to see him improve as much again from season two and three as he did from season one and two.  He is on his way to becoming an all star type player by the 2018-19 season.

Clyde,

Smart shot 34.8% last year and 24.3% from 3.  A 6 or 7 point improvement will probably still make him the worst shooter in the NBA.

bob

Its's the off-season when Hope Springs Eternal - possible but extremely unlikely - more likely wishful thinking.

swish

swish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down