What NBA team is your most respected, after the Celtics?

+3
swish
willjr
NYCelt
7 posters

Go down

Most respected NBA team other than The Celtics

What NBA team is your most respected, after the Celtics? Vote_lcap0%What NBA team is your most respected, after the Celtics? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What NBA team is your most respected, after the Celtics? Vote_lcap0%What NBA team is your most respected, after the Celtics? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What NBA team is your most respected, after the Celtics? Vote_lcap13%What NBA team is your most respected, after the Celtics? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
What NBA team is your most respected, after the Celtics? Vote_lcap13%What NBA team is your most respected, after the Celtics? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What NBA team is your most respected, after the Celtics? Vote_lcap63%What NBA team is your most respected, after the Celtics? Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 5 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

What NBA team is your most respected, after the Celtics? Empty What NBA team is your most respected, after the Celtics?

Post by NYCelt Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:18 pm

Just a quick slow season poll.  Pick a team that you respect most, after the Celtics.  Respecting a team for it's conduct as a franchise in the league doesn't necessarily mean you would rank them as your second favorite rooting interest.  For non-Celtic fans on the board, select your team or the next best in your opinion.  The Celtics have been left out as a choice for obvious reasons.

You can vote and post who your choice was, and why, or just vote.  No criticism of others choices, please!
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

What NBA team is your most respected, after the Celtics? Empty Re: What NBA team is your most respected, after the Celtics?

Post by NYCelt Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:22 pm

I went with San Antonio, largely due to long-term record of consistent management and coaching style/philosophy. Bonus points for thriving in a relatively small market.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

What NBA team is your most respected, after the Celtics? Empty Re: What NBA team is your most respected, after the Celtics?

Post by willjr Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:51 pm

NYCelt,
So did I, for the same reasons.
willjr
willjr

Back to top Go down

Post by swish Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:57 pm

Lakers - Management provided the horse's - the coaches sharpened them for the race - and the players consistently rode them to victory.

swish

swish

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:19 pm

My first instinct was to vote for my new hometown's team, but the Hornets just haven't earned my respect.

I had to go with San Antonio.

Back to top Go down

Post by mulcogiseng Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:48 pm

I went with Golden State. San Antonio is the obvious answer but I've followed the Warriors since I lived in the Bay Area and the last few years has been awesome for their franchise. Being able to land Durant was just a bonus.

I really really wanted to vote for Brooklyn but the headline sez respect. lol
mulcogiseng
mulcogiseng

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:28 pm

After I voted, I gave it a little more thought and I do think San Antonio is probably the hands on winner. I voted too quick. Oh well.....
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:01 pm

Sorry I cannot vote

Unless they are in green they are the enemy.

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down