Celtics Training Camp Begins on Tuesday Sept 27th

Go down

Celtics Training Camp Begins on Tuesday Sept 27th Empty Celtics Training Camp Begins on Tuesday Sept 27th

Post by dboss on Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:30 pm

We are getting close...really close. First pre-season game is Oct 4th @ Philly.

It will be interesting to see if the fringe players added to the training roster get any run. The Celtics have several priorities to consider. Integrating Al into the starting lineup is the # 1 priority. Next will be finding a play maker of the bench now that Turner is gone. It will also be interesting to see how Jalen Brown plays against the big boys.

I am most interested in seeing Horford, Rosier (playing regular rotation minutes), Gerald Green and of course Jalen brown. I wonder if Mickey will finally get real minutes on the court to develop. With KO probably sidelined as he recovers from shoulder surgery, the door is wide open for Jerbko to get more minutes at the stretch 4. Will Zeller be a top 10 player in terms of minutes? Is RJ ready to show up? And what about James Young? Does he fall flat on his face or show the fortitude to make this team. In any case with 16 contracts someone has to go and I suspect Danny would prefer trading Young for a 3rd or 4th round pick. Maybe he can get a future 2nd rounder in the year 2020+

Go celts
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down