Does anybody know some links to watch Basketball online?

+4
cowens/oldschool
sinus007
arambone
international
8 posters

Go down

Does anybody know some links to watch Basketball online? Empty Does anybody know some links to watch Basketball online?

Post by international Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:30 am

I am having problems with first row and Sports lemon.

international

Back to top Go down

Does anybody know some links to watch Basketball online? Empty Re: Does anybody know some links to watch Basketball online?

Post by arambone Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:49 pm

http://www.stream2watch.cc

arambone

Back to top Go down

Does anybody know some links to watch Basketball online? Empty Re: Does anybody know some links to watch Basketball online?

Post by international Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:53 pm

Thank you arambone.

international

Back to top Go down

Post by arambone Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:52 pm

I just signed up for league pass for the first time.

arambone

Back to top Go down

Post by sinus007 Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:55 am

Arambone,
Thanks for the link.
Unfortunately, the mo-fo in NBA decided to include only 5 teams in preseason League pass. Obviously Celtics is not one of them.
Hopefully they don't screw up with the regular season games.

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Post by arambone Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:43 pm

sinus007 wrote:Arambone,
Thanks for the link.
Unfortunately, the mo-fo in NBA decided to include only 5 teams in preseason League pass. Obviously Celtics is not one of them.
Hopefully they don't screw up with the regular season games.

AK

I'm on the installment plan, but considering all Celtics games are blacked out, and all national tv games, I'm not sure how many more payments I'll be making. If I have to watch most games on streams, why pay all that money for a few non-Celtics games I could just watch on streams anyway?

arambone

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:45 am

rambone if you have League Pass you will get all Celtic games.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:28 am

cowens/oldschool wrote:rambone if you have League Pass you will get all Celtic games.

Not necessarily true. If you live in the Boston metro area, all Celtics games there will be blacked out.

You live in NYC. With league pass, every Celtics game against the Knicks or Nets will be blacked out for you.

I live in Charlotte. Every Celtics game against the Hornets will be blacked out for me.

It's geographical. In every geographical area that has an NBA team, the local team's broadcast revenue stream is protected by blacking out their games on league pass. Also, if a game is on TNT or ESPN, all those games are blacked out in order to protect their broadcast revenue stream.

They force anyone that wants to watch local or nationally televised games to pay for a cable TV or dish TV package. The only way around this is to stream games online on sketchy websites, like BobH does.

gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by international Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:32 am

Gyso.
What is a sketchy website?

international

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:24 am

international wrote:Gyso.
What is a sketchy website?

It is one of those websites that one can stream sporting events, etc. for free. You get lots of popups, redirects, viruses and Trojans from them.

I tried to use them in the past and the result was two absolutely destroyed computers. I had to have the Geek Squad rebuild both of them from scratch and I lost everything in the process.

Sketchy.

adjective

of questionable character, strange.
I'd stay away from that guy, he looks sketchy.
I'd stay away from that guy, he looks sketch.

See more words with the same meaning: gross, disgusting, creepy.
See more words with the same meaning: suspicious, immoral, illegal.

dangerous; unsafe.
That's a sketchy part of town.
That rope bridge looks pretty sketchy to me.

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-definition-of/sketchy

Back to top Go down

Post by international Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:17 pm

Thank you.

international

Back to top Go down

Post by arambone Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:28 pm

I thank God every time my computer starts up. One of these days it won't.

arambone

Back to top Go down

Post by arambone Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:30 pm

When I had an anti-virus installed last year, it was first row that was by far the most sketchy and virus filled streaming web site.

So I always try stream2watch first.

International, use first row as a last resort, and always try stream2watch first. Maybe my info is outdated, and stream2watch is now virus filled, but last year it wasn't too bad.

arambone

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:45 pm

Hope this helps

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:42 pm

I haven't used stream2watch, but I'll try it now.

The one I have been using is

www.goatd.net

You better be up to date on your anti-virus.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:21 am

just buy team pass...you can pick the Celtics as your team to view and it's $119 a year.

that's less than the new computer you will need to buy using those other sites from Russia/ E. Europe.

the downside is Turner sports is running league pass this year, and they are terrible.

kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by Berlin-T Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:35 am

Living in Europe I have no problem with black-outed games on NBA Team Pass. However to watch the NFL I use the following web sites.

http://goatd.net/
(lately I have been getting a message that this site is corrupted, but I have ignored it with no harmful results).

http://www.nowfeed2all.eu/type/basketball.html

You have to have a good antivirus program (my program: ESET Smart Security) and Adblock Plus for your browser (I use Mozilla).

With this combination I have had no trouble. And the few ads that sneak through have caused no problems as I just erase them. I have been viewing games with these web sites for years.

Good luck, but be sure you're well protected before you venture into the wild, wild web.
Berlin-T
Berlin-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down