CONTEST WINNERS BENIFITING SHAMROCK FOUNDATION

2 posters

Go down

CONTEST WINNERS BENIFITING SHAMROCK FOUNDATION Empty CONTEST WINNERS BENIFITING SHAMROCK FOUNDATION

Post by 112288 Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:05 am

First, I would like to thank the Board Members of our forum for their dedication and hard work in making the March Madness Contest possible. Way to go guys!

Second, our March Madness Contest was a success and I want to personally thank everyone, members and non-members of Sam's Celtic Forum who contributed to this contest benefiting the Boston Celtics Shamrock Foundation for kids! Your thoughtfulness I am sure will put smiles on many children who will benefit from your generosity.

NOW FOR THE WINNERS

The winner of the Grand Prize and the Celtic Autographed Team Ball is Jim B. who correctly picked Duke to win the "Big Dance". Jim is a non member who actively follows college football and basketball and is a big fan of Boise State football and St John's & UConn Basketball. Congratulations Jim!

The Runner-Up Prize, The Encyclopedia of The NBA goes to our own forum member, NY CELT. Congratulations NY!

Contribution checks are being sent to the Boston Celtics Community Relations Department who handles the Shamrock Foundation. I will post any correspondence on the Forum once I receive it from the Celtics.

P.S. If you did not enter the contest but wish to make a final contribution to the Shamrock Foundation which is tax deductible, please make all checks out to THE SHAMROCK FOUNDATION and send in C/O
Sam's Celtic Forum PO Box #905 Glen Head New York 11545

GO CELTICS! 112288

Back to top Go down

CONTEST WINNERS BENIFITING SHAMROCK FOUNDATION Empty Re: CONTEST WINNERS BENIFITING SHAMROCK FOUNDATION

Post by Sam Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:42 am

Hearty congratulations to Jim B. and NYCelt, and many thanks to those who participated.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down