Bentil signs with Pacers

3 posters

Go down

Bentil signs with Pacers Empty Bentil signs with Pacers

Post by RosalieTCeltics Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:41 pm

In Boston Globe this afternoon... I think this kid will be okay, Good luck to him
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Bentil signs with Pacers Empty Re: Bentil signs with Pacers

Post by jrleftfoot Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:51 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:In Boston Globe this afternoon... I think this kid will be okay, Good luck to him
I think he can play.He heaved it up at every opportunity inĀ  the summer league and preseason games I watched. Understandable, since he was trying to make an impression , but maybe counter-productive. Then again , the Pacers signed him, so they either liked what they saw or had their eyes on him already. Either way, he`s on a roster , so not going to Maine was the right move for him.
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by wideclyde Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:55 pm

He may be on Indiana's roster, but if they have a D League affiliation, he will see some time there.

Bentil is not yet a ready NBA rotation player whether he is in Boston or Indianapolis and is going to need further development in game situations that he is not likely to get for Indy in the NBA.

This guy is a great example of a kid who did some real nice things in his last year (21 ppg) of college who may never really make it in the NBA. Another year of college ball may have made a huge difference for him and lots of other young guys who gamble with leaving college too soon.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down