Comments From The Other Side - Pistons, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Pistons, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Pistons, Away

Post by bobheckler Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:43 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2016/11/comments-from-other-side-pistons-111916.html

Both teams got their asses handed to them by the top 2 teams in the league last night. Who has more pride?

The Celtics

Ish won't outduel Isaiah Thomas

Boston's whole team plays with effort which means Dre will be pouting and will get out worked. Isaiah will take Ish to school. Jaylen Brown is everything I wish Stanley was (aka he can jump. High). I have a bad feeling about these next couple games.

Ish and Isaiah is the Marquee Matchup to watch tonight. Homerism at its finest from the Pistons Twitter. IT avg 27ppg while Ish can't finish a layup.

It's just an excuse talk about the biggest "star" on the other team to hype up the game a bit. Casual fans ain't tuning in for Avery Bradly, Marcus Smart, Amir, or Kelly Olynyk

Horford and crowder playing. Didn't really want to see crowder

Hopefully Horford and Crowder are rusty after missing time.

Always happy to see Amir though. I dunno why, but always had a soft spot for him.

Did they just say Al Horford is back? Of. F***ing. Course.

Jae Crowder also listed as a starter

I hate my life

So which player is going to go off against us?

Amir Johnson.

Jonas Jerebko It is only fitting

Jae Crowder and Al Horford coming back to play for this game is a perfect summary of this season so far.

on the other hand: if we beat the Celtics at full strength tonight, that would be our first meaningful win of the season

I still hate Danny Ainge

I still hate Boston

Oh my, Isaiah is gonna feast on Ish

I know someone will beat us at home eventually but please, can it NOT be the f***ing Celtics?

Awesome... Again the other team gets their full team back just in time to face the Pistons…

Sweet, the Celtics are going to make every 3 they throw up. I am going to lose my damn mind

Jerbco sighting! I miss him

I love when former Pistons players hit 3s against us

Celtics 5/6 from 3. Why can’t we have nice things?

It sucks that the whole league is trending toward 3pt shooting, and we are going hard against the grain. I get depressed seeing what actual shooting looks like.

I know. Every single team in the league has knockdown 3 point shooters except for us. Makes me sad.

In fairness, we're not so good at shooting 2-pointers either

Andre's a box of rocks with a body that was made for a dude who should dominate.

We're gonna get embarrassed this game. I feel it. ...trade Andre Drummond (I will now end all posts with this, be aware

I have a feeling Ish will neutralize Thomas a bit...he cant out-quick him like he can everybody else

The nba is a joke, stupid Marcus Smart who is known as a dumb flopper and they going to reward him for it.

Marcus Smart's flopping is just so disgusting. What a pansy.

The worst flopper in the league, Marcus Smart.

Marcus smart is gonna get his ass kicked before he leaves for China in a few years.

Shouldn't even be an offensive foul The refs should be able to reverse a play like that on replay

Seeing teams that have shooters hurts my soul.

Jaylen Brown... = Stanley Johnson but better in every category

Yeah uhhh lets just not play any defense on Horford sounds good

Get Andre out or Horford may end up with 20 this quarter.

And I'm serious disturbed how soft Andre is. Use your damn body man. Does anyone coach this guy? What does he do all summer, learn how to use your feet and body. There’s 10 year olds who understand the post better than this guy.

I love how when the other team stops making shots, we do too

These refs are disgraceful

The 3's for Boston are stupid.

Keep leaving Al Horford open you dumbf****

Boston plays good D because they 2 hand shove our bigs every play.

Boston doesn’t have a big time perimeter player, so maybe Bullock’s shooting is needed more than Johnson’s defense.

Three pointers so far Them 8-16, us 2-6.

Someone is gonna hurt Smart real bad one of these days I foresee it being Demarcus Cousins

Smart is such a legendary flopper, back in college opposing fans used to do this.

Comments From The Other Side - Pistons, Away Iowa-state-students-to-marcus-smart-you-flop

We're still in the game even with these crappy refs

The starters were absolutely terrible and the bench got us back in it... Let’s bring in the starters again to ruin it.

OKAY COME ON. That's a foul on Crowder?! He basically took down Drummond, going for the knees?!

Horford got away with 7 2-hand shoves. It's super annoying. Just because our two centers have 30lbs on him he can basically do whatever he wants while never jumping.

Ish gets the same shots IT2 does but the difference is he can't make them.

This Celtics team really isn't anything special

In today's NBA, if your big isn't a beast in the post, Kelly Olynyk (with his shooting) can make your bigs obsolete. Makes me want to puke.

I dont see us blowing them out tonight...Celtics are pretty good!

Celtics are the example for us: if you work hard every night you'll get rewards They don't have a superstar but get it done!

Boston might be the first team to hit 90 pts at the Palace this season.

Refs gave Boston this lead and they are only up by 3.

Haha, Josh Smith shot 18 three-pointers in his second game in China

Gotta give Boston those free points because the game was getting close

This is some embarrassing reffing. The NBA should be ashamed that they pay these guys for this shit.

Why do the refs hate Detroit

Nice to play a road game at the palace. Ish smith was tackled a few plays ago and they don't call a foul.

Impossible to win when the reffing is this atrocious. I am going to count this one as a loss unless things change

I don't know what Boston's shooting percentage is in this quarter But my eyeballs say it hasn’t been good.

I hate you Jerbco

Ish has kicked IT2's ass up and down the floor here in the 3rd.

Jonas always has great 3 point shooting nights when playing against the Pistons Still seems to have a grudge against this team not keeping him long-term

Wow since when did Jonas look like Lebron to the refs

Hey, touch foul! Refs love themselves some Brad Stevens and Danny Ainge tonight.

My gut just doesn't feel good about the way this game has gone to this point. I feel like Boston is executing still and we’re just playing with energy to get back in it.

Is there a Celtics player who hasn't made a 3 on us tonight? Amir I guess…

Take it to memory. Smart is a flop master. That dude has it down at age 20 or whatever. At least 3 times tonight I’ve seen him try to fake out the refs.

I can’t stand Marcus Smart

Take that fake Isaiah Thomas

THESE REFS NEED TO LOSE THEIR JOBS

This reffing is awful. That Bradley putback looked like it shouldn't have counted, and that late whistle was terrible.

Celtics announcers: "finally, they get the call" Ugh

And a hilariously weak call gifts IT2 more FTs. Stop giving him calls because he's 5'10" and runs into bigger players.

When you don't have a superstar so you end up with a blocked shot for Baynes lol

Lolololololol, pull Dre so Baynes can give up a last second rebound and score right in his face from a guard then gets swatted on our last shot. Well done Van Gundy

Coaching choke of the year

On the bright side, we could have easily won this game against the full strength Celtics, while missing our most important offensive player. On the dark side, we could have easily won this game.

'Member when Al Horford blocked Aron Baynes like he was his son at the end of the game?

Not enough alcohol in the world to help Pepperidge Farm forget.

Really wish we could have got Horford in the offseason

Pistons brought it, but Thomas & Horford were better.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down