Comments From The Other Side - Heat, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Heat, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Heat, Away

Post by bobheckler Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:11 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2016/12/comments-from-other-side-heat-121816.html

Do your worst, Celtics.

Cant wait to lose this game

We're winning this game, buddy. Book it!

I need you to stop being in denial

We're getting that W. Celtics won't know what hit them.

This will be a battle between the driviest point guards in the league. Dragic leads the league with 14.7 drives to the basket per game, Thomas is second with 14.2. What drives me insane is the fact that out of top ten drivers in the league only Schroeder draws less fouls than Dragic. These refs... Comments From The Other Side - Heat, Away Icon_ead2.gif.pagespeed.ce.Vpq8lTuFog

I also feel like Dragic is not very good at selling fouls? That's a skill and he seems like he's too tough to act like a wimp out there?

I admire his desire to play the game honorably unlike some other notable European floppers

Whiteside sucks & we need to trade him for a bag of peanut's.

Celtics? More like give us your draft picks amirite ooooo

Let's send these Celtics for their shine box. No team I hate losing to more.

I hate the Celtics.

Comments From The Other Side - Heat, Away Boston-celtics-myspace-comment.gif.cd460b141aa917333ab272b0156ee477

Hope it's not going to be one of those nights.

Comments From The Other Side - Heat, Away Screen_Shot_2016_12_18_at_6_21_44_PM

Boston doing what they're supposed to do Our team last year struggled mightily against the Celtics, so not surprised we're getting killed early

We have them just where we want them. Comments From The Other Side - Heat, Away Icon_confused.gif.pagespeed.ce.Sv_tG1Xl9z

Celtics so hot Need to put them on ice.

They're getting all the room in the world to shoot Tough when there are so many talented guys out there. I haven’t watched a bunch of Boston this year, but I imagine that Boston’s norm is pretty similar to our A game minus the shot blocker.

They are hitting everything

TJ playing tough D on Crowder...too bad the ref ruined it.

These bastards in green don't miss.

If Olynk is gonna guard Justice, Winslow needs to attack every time

So we are down 18 While shooting 60 percent!

BOS plays very very smart basketball. We looked lost at least 5 times

I hope the heat get booed at home

Tony brothers.....ffs

We are already in garbage time

At this rate we might lose by 60

Saw this coming. Boston always plays like world-beaters against us. A Tony Brothers patented screw job doesn't help either.

This team is so bad lmao omg.

Get Bogut to defend...give up whatever it takes. (MY NOTE:  Wow.  They are REALLY down on Whiteside.  What's this about?)

I guess the shamrock on Boston's uni's cancels out the lucky kangaroo. Lol

I love it. I hope we lose by 40

What's the point? Do you not want to watch a good team?

Draft pick

And what will that do?

Give us the opportunity to potentially land a superstar...

These guys banking on us drafting Jesus Christ himself, I guess.

Only an idiot would think a draft pick will make them instant contenders. But it will help with the rebuilding process because no free agent will want to join a lottery team.

That's one thing I miss about having LeBron on the Heat. Dude always brought it against the Celtpricks.

My goodness, they're just not missing. And its not just one player.

Nah, we got this. Just playin' possum right now. McBob will explode in the second half.

Damm only 1 rebound by Whiteside so far tonight ,damm    & yet they are still outrebounding Boston.

This game is just another reason to hate the Celtics. Hope they face the Cavs again in the playoffs and get wrecked.

Brad Stevens has a very punchable looking face to me.

So you like beating up kids huh tough guy?

The TANK is looking good today.

Tony Brothers is freaking blind.

Boston commentator talking how we don't have a 3pt shooter right now. Dragic knocks down a 3.

Shouldn't be Olynik at the Woodstock ?

BOS doing everything they can, to bring us back.. But we just don't want to..

We are a lottery team right now with after a number 10 pick. How'd that work out? Winslow straight garbage

Riley is going to trade Dragic, Winslow, JRich, TJ, Mcgruder and Reed for Bogut and Mills. We'll be an instant championship contender. Book it.

FO Tony Brothers. Just FO.

Celtics relaxed a bit too much and we kept playing hard We’ll see if Boston tightens things back up, but I like that we closed the gap some while Dragic (who is playing well) got some rest.

Winslow is feeling that behind the back dribble But it ain’t feeling him.

A fourth quarter like that last third or like our last fourth (vs Clippers) and we finish them.

I hate that little prick Thomas

That's like 20th point scored from out of bounds play by Celtics. Spo should take some notes.

Scalabrine is an awful commentator

But but but...
Comments From The Other Side - Heat, Away White+mamba

Yeah he's awful

Winslow is so bad man. But whatever......

Wish we had IT

Fire our free throw shooting coach

Called a flagrant 2, guess these refs arent completely blind

He. I don't like the call Probably would have been a flagrant 1 if it hadn’t happened to draw blood

They ejected him for that???

Olynik ran into Whiteside's elbow IT swung his elbow towards Winslow’s face, I think that's the difference between the 2.

Brian Scalabrine commenting for Boston is a moron !

Ok now, lets calm this winning **** down. We need to lose this game!

I love this team! Now let's finish them! C'mon fellas!!!

Whiteside got victimized a couple times in team D situations in the last minute or two Horford does that to a lot of folks.

I don't know why Whiteside was closing out on Smart Who is notoriously a bad shooter. He should have stayed closer to the basket so Horford doesn't get an easy bucket.

Owners of the NBA will with refereeing bring this beautiful game of basketball to WWE ! I am really sick of replays…

Flagrant 2 on I.Thomas – that's what happens when you play basketball…

Winslow tech – cuz he wanted to jump as higher as he can – cuz that is how you go to the hoop. Do they want to make this league for softies ???

How stupid can the Celtics get...

Dragons been pretty good this past month or so. Finally settling in.

Crazy what you can do when you aren't asked to dribble the ball up the floor, hand it to Wade, and go stand in the corner.

Its (sorry) really F***ING SAD how much refs are ruining this sh**

Its not the refs really... Its those who r giving order to the refs..

Thank you Horford

Well this game played to scrip
Fall Behind
Rally to within 7 or less
Lose by 10

Another solid tank morale victory game.

That should do it, whewww was close we almost ended up winning this.

Very good closeout Boston

"I still believe"

Comments From The Other Side - Heat, Away Light_tank_by_neisbeis-d31ajob

Winslow is the ultimate tank commander. He is good for that!

Smart is the biggest flopper in the league. Just move on

We're on pace to be the second worse free throw shooting team since 1969 No pressure there

23 turnovers is the reason we lost. & on top of that shooting 14/25 from the line didn't help either. Good thing I'm on the tank train this year or else I would be going nuts right about now

Being a historically bad FT shooting team is an absolutely devious tanking strategy. Spo and Riles really are master tacticians. I've underestimated them

Shooting coach for MVP?

I went to the game which had me more confused. Are we trying to win or tank? Is there a new CBA plan that makes sense now? Just seems like we will be a bad team for a long time. But we have banners!

Justise Winslow said it took "four or five" stitches to suture the cut under his right eye from the Isaiah Thomas elbow

At least he didn't lose a tooth.

Hooray whiteside! Hooray dragic! Hooray effort! Boo everything else

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down