Comments From The Other Side - Pacers, Away

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Pacers, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Pacers, Away

Post by bobheckler Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:43 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2016/12/comments-from-other-side-pacers-122216.html

Let's see what the Magic *ball says about tonights outcome? "Ask again in the 4th quarter late."

Hit him on the jaw? Thomas is shorter than me. Can’t punish guys for being taller than Thomas.

Always great when they don't score for five minutes

OMG they are wearing those hideous Hickory Uni's! Where is that puking smiley when you need it! They look like a 1970's British Glam Rock Band.

Yeah but the Celtics look like they are playing in their pajamas. Their uniforms are pretty bad too.

What the hell happened in this quarter I’m watching and I can’t figure it out.

Terrible defense

Also Bradley is dick (MY NOTE: Coming from an opposing fan, this is a compliment)

9 points in a quarter? In front of your home fans? Someone call me when this team gets a clue. Severely testing my fandom yet again...

All I can say is that if they don't try to make quality shots and settle for those air balls, turn overs, and stupid stuff, I am changing the channel. Please keep Boston off the 3 point line. Get inspired to WIN and get some HEART ....

Jefferson is a sloth, team has no offensive sets or plan, and defense looks like they are playing 2 men down.

I got a great idea, what about sell the franchise, get a new coaching staff and get new players? Maybe that can make the pacers score more than 9pts in a quarter.

Either play for a championship or tank the season. Pick one pacers . Don't go back and forth please

Trash! Trash! Clowns! PG cry baby! Loser coach!

Giving up a 17-0 run at home and nobody on the floor cares...

Plain and simple, we are garbage.

Brad Stevens will win championships some day.

Pacers trail 51-40 at the half, scoring just nine points in the second quarter! Pitiful! Paul George is a poor ball handler and takes ill-advised shots. Maybe he lost his mojo playing in the Olympics this past summer.

Doesn't seem to have been a good game Will someone blame this all on Paul George?

Trash team......

Trash coaching staff also

And we still suck and most likely losing pg f***ng great franchise RN

There's one Celtics starter that isn't in double figures

And he's making 26 million.

Eh, that’s just $4 1/3 million per point; seems like a good deal.  (MY NOTE:  fatally flawed logic, but funny...)

Meanwhile we're only getting 1 point for every million Paul makes.

Boston giving us every chance to win Any takers on this Pacer squad?

Now we just need to make Horford shoot it.

I still can't understand how Thomas was the last pick in a draft where Derrick Williams and Jan Vesely were top 5 and top 10 picks.

The Celtics just keep leaving that window slightly open.

They basically WANT to be murdered.

They're just stringing everyone along.

They should burn these uniforms and think about some other changes we stink!

That was...not fun.

What starting 2-guard should Larry be making phone calls for now?

I'd love to have Avery Bradley.  Don't think we have a shot to get him without trading PG for him tho and then whats the use because we'd still just have one good player

Start scouting middle schoolers and sophomores. We will be a lottery team in two years

Fire Nate McMillian ‼‼‼‼ and .......Hire Mark Jackson
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Pacers, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Pacers, Away

Post by kdp59 Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:11 pm

wow...that 's brutal!!

kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Pacers, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Pacers, Away

Post by jrleftfoot Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:06 pm

The Celtics are about where I expected them to bo before the season, despite a rash of injuries.  The schedule ahead is pretty favorable. Not looking past tonight , but OKC is obviously going to be a test.I say blitz Westbrook. Send the house . lol
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down