Matty
gyso
RosalieTCeltics
bobheckler
8 posters

Go down

Draymond Green 'Clotheslines' LeBron Empty Draymond Green 'Clotheslines' LeBron

Post by bobheckler Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:37 am

Happened last night.  It's not 'clotheslining', in my opinion, since Green's arm was below LeBron's shoulders (in fact, his arm went underneath LeBron's arm).  Nevertheless, it was a ridiculously flagrant foul.  Green clearly ran in front of LeBron, made no attempt at all at the ball and then, just to make it even easier for the league office, went to the sidelines and mocked LeBron's fall, like it was a flop.    

In the old days, Green's arm would have been at LeBron's shoulder level, like McHale and Rambis.  And in the old days, Tristan Thompson would knock Green's head off, like he was playing T-ball, in an ensuing play.  Nowadays, Richard Jefferson gets in Green's face and that's it.  On the other hand, Green's takedown of LeBron IS old school, no-free-layups, no-breakaways basketball.

I'm expecting a suspension for this, it was kind of dangerous and a blatant cheap shot and players have been suspended for less than this.  Not the first time Green has done shit like this, of course, he missed a key playoff game last year because of his repeated bad behavior.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Draymond Green 'Clotheslines' LeBron Empty Re: Draymond Green 'Clotheslines' LeBron

Post by RosalieTCeltics Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:41 am

how long was the queen down for? you have to admit, even though Green deserves whatever he gets, the drama queen of all drama queens will make a movie out of this!!
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Draymond Green 'Clotheslines' LeBron Empty Re: Draymond Green 'Clotheslines' LeBron

Post by gyso Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:20 am

It was a shoulder tackle, not a closeline. Maybe when Green gets kicked out of the NBA he could audition for the Patriots.

Watch his head snap back. I agree it was a hard hit, but no contact was made by Green to Bron-bron's head. Definitely part flop, it is just a flopper's muscle memory working there.

I believe when Rambis got closelined by McHale, he was up and in McHale's face in mere seconds. When LeBron finally gets up, he winces and slowly walks away from the scrum going on behind him. The refs have been protecting him for so long that he doesn't even know how to stand up for himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:03 pm

Clothesline? Lol.

For the record last sat. Morning my wife hit me harder than lebum got hit after she found the fake snake I put in between the covers.

What a wuss... (not my wife, I mean lebum)
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:09 pm

Matty wrote:
Clothesline? Lol.

For the record last sat. Morning my wife hit me harder than lebum got hit after she found the fake snake I put in between the covers.

Matty,

If she couldn't immediately tell the difference between the fake snake and the real one you are a much more impressive man than I am.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by tjmakz Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:09 pm

This was another dirty play by the dirtiest player in the league.
Green received a flagrant foul and deserves a 1 game suspension.

Lebron acted very professionally after that hit.
Green would have blown his top if Lebron did that to him.

Lebron is a top 5 player of all time.
For that reason, many people are jealous and hate him.
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:28 pm

bobheckler wrote:
Matty wrote:
Clothesline? Lol.

Matty,

If she couldn't immediately tell the difference between the fake snake and the real one you are a much more impressive man than I am.

bob

It was a porcelain type of material that looked just like a decent sized coiled rattlesnake.

Had it since I was a small kid as it was a gift from my grandmother aND it had been in storage for a decade till recently so she had never seen it. (Kudos to grandma for the gifts that keep giving)

And d @MN that girl can hit! L. James would be hospitalized at the least.

Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:29 pm

That was a common foul combined with a flop. Lebron is as heavy as a freight train so Green tried to wrap him up. No flagrant foul.

Lebron is a great player and a great fake

dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by sinus007 Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:30 pm

Hi,
I just watched that clip.
IMO, barely flagrant 1. LJ did a very good acting of being shot in the head. Good for him - DG's got punished. But I'd save this drama for the finals - this was just a regular season game and the drama was pointless especially considering the score at the time and the final score.

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:43 pm

dboss, now that was a clothes line!!!!!!!!!!! McHale got him good, these guys today are such wimps!!!
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by tjmakz Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:43 pm

Maybe we will see another Lebron James in the league in 7 or 8 years...???

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/12-year-old-lebron-james-jr-showed-off-absurd-basketball-skills-in-latest-highlight-video/ar-AAlZGFZ?li=BBnb7Kz
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:04 pm

TJ, I totally agree that Green is a cheap shot player who repeatedly endangers the well being of others. Also, LeBron is one of the All Time great players, and he deserves our respect.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down