Celtics Name GE as a Corporate Sponsor

3 posters

Go down

Celtics Name GE as a Corporate Sponsor Empty Celtics Name GE as a Corporate Sponsor

Post by bobheckler Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:33 am

Chris Forsberg @ESPNForsberg
about 47 minutes ago
Celtics formally announced GE as jersey sponsor. A look at the patch. pic.twitter.com/snyTdskcUo
reply retweet like

The Celtics announced on Wednesday that the team has signed a wide-ranging sponsorship deal with General Electric that includes the rights to have the company's logo on its jerseys.

The deal makes GE the Celtics' exclusive data and analytics partner.

Gary Washburn @GwashburnGlobe
about 37 minutes ago
Here is what the new GE logo will look like on the #Celtics uniforms next season. What do you think? #TheNewNBA pic.twitter.com/N71UbWs944
reply retweet like

gary washburnVerified account
‏@GwashburnGlobe

Follow
More

Here is what the new GE logo will look like on the #Celtics uniforms next season. What do you think? #TheNewNBA

Celtics Name GE as a Corporate Sponsor C3BwQXaWEAAnZgo

bob
MY NOTE:  Red is spinning like a top in his grave right now.  I suppose this could be a good thing if it replaces those gray pajamas.  I wouldn't have announced this after that embarrassing loss.  I realize they have to be scheduled and coordinated with the media, etc. but right now it's not tasting so good to me.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Celtics Name GE as a Corporate Sponsor Empty Re: Celtics Name GE as a Corporate Sponsor

Post by gyso Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:09 pm

If it has to be some company, it could be a lot worse than GE.

Back to top Go down

Celtics Name GE as a Corporate Sponsor Empty Re: Celtics Name GE as a Corporate Sponsor

Post by NYCelt Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:35 pm

Agree with gyso.

I'm not for this, personally. If they're going to do it, however, we just ended up paired with what could be the pinnacle of the fortune 500 companies that will be the probable source for sponsorships.

Historically successful company, historically successful team. Good match.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down