bobheckler
gyso
mulcogiseng
kdp59
Matty
17 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The dancing beAR is coming to 'merica - Page 5 Empty Re: The dancing beAR is coming to 'merica

Post by bobheckler Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:12 pm

Yabby leads the Red Claws to their first playoff series win in their franchise's history.

26 points.

Excellent footwork.  Excellent.  I mean, for a guy who is listed at 260# and might be even bigger?  C'mon, this is sick.  Check out the footwork and left handed layup at :31 or so.  And then he guards the inbound pass.  Tyler Hansbrough is waiting for the guard to get free and he has to pass to another player because Yabby is not letting him get an easy pass.  That's the little stuff that Scal used to do that coaches love.  Force the inbound pass to another player, a slower player, and eat up their shot clock.

At about 1:45 or so Yabby gets the ball in the right corner, 7-year NBA vet Tyler Hansbrough runs out to close out on the 3ptfga and Yabby puts it on the floor and just roars to the rim.

@ 2:40 he blocks Hansbrough at the rim.  Yeah, I know Hansbrough is earthbound but he's a bull who knows how to carve out NBA space for himself for a putback.

I'm also really liking Abdel Nader.  He has point forward potential ala Evan Turner.  Nader was just named D-League Rookie of the Year.  He averaged 21.3ppg, 44.5fg%, 34.5% 3ptfg% (7.1 3pt fga/game!), 6.2rpg.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

The dancing beAR is coming to 'merica - Page 5 Empty Re: The dancing beAR is coming to 'merica

Post by bobheckler Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:19 pm

Abdel Nader.  Listed at 6'8", 225#.  He was listed in 2016 with a 7'1" wingspan.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by wideclyde Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:39 pm

He (Nader) looks pretty good in these highlight cuts and could possibly help next season although he is likely to be one of four or five rookies fighting for a roster spot.  I doubt that Boston will carry more than three first year players next season as it is time for Stevens to have a better and more experienced bench.

He also plays a spot that is currently pretty crowded on the Cs roster.  Brown, Crowder, Smart, Young, Green, Bradley, etc. with the first round pick likely to be a guard as well.  I will give him Young's roster spot just because Young has still not been able to earn any meaningful minutes in three seasons as a 17th draft pick.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:11 pm

I think there might be room for 4 first year guys next year.

Zizic
Yabusele
1st round pick
Nader

gone
Young
Mickey
Jackson
and either Green or Jerebko gone

kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:54 pm

kdp59 wrote:I think there might be room for 4 first year guys next year.

Zizic
Yabusele
1st round pick
Nader

gone
Young
Mickey
Jackson
and either Green or Jerebko gone

Kdp,

You think Amir AND Kelly will be here, even with Kelly's new contract?

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:48 am

Scott Souza @Scott_Souza
about 36 minutes ago
#Celtics Guerschon Yabusele said he expects C's players to start heading back to Boston for informal team workouts as soon as Monday.
reply retweet like

The dancing beAR is coming to 'merica - Page 5 DHcQOdzU0AERY63

bob
MY NOTE: It's only August and heeeee's heeeerrre! And Monday isn't that far away.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by KyleCleric Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:22 am

Canobie Lake Park

KyleCleric

Back to top Go down

Post by mulcogiseng Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:50 pm

WoW! Canobie Lake Park. Now that takes me way back in time LOL If I remember right they used to have the longest roller coaster ride in the country. Had no idea they were still open. Next time I'm back that way I'll have to stop by.
mulcogiseng
mulcogiseng

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5