Post Game Thread - vs Miami Heat, Home

5 posters

Go down

Post Game Thread - vs Miami Heat, Home Empty Post Game Thread - vs Miami Heat, Home

Post by bobheckler Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:57 pm

I do NOT want to face these guys in the 1st round! If they don't catch the Pacers, who are 2 games ahead of them, and if we overtake Cleveland for 1st, then that's who we play. #1 Celtics vs #8 Heat and I am not liking that. These guys are pests.

Tyler Johnson is another Devin Booker. He killed us off the bench.

Dragic with only 13. Great defense by Bradley.

Our perimeter defense wasn't that good. As a result someone was penetrating and we'd collapse on them and Whiteside would get a dunk or offensive board. 19 points and 15 boards, 9 offensive. 9. Those were because of him getting loose because we had to pick up the penetrator. Good interior defense begins with good perimeter defense.

Crowder and Amir came to play! Not only was Amir 6-6 for 14 but he had 5 assists. GREAT defense.

53% shooting, but only 77 fgas. That's because of our 16 TOs and their 9 steals. Thomas with 6 TOs.

We're statistically tied with Cleveland for #1 with them with a slight edge .653 vs .649. They play tomorrow night in San Antonio. We're off until Wednesday, when we play Milwaukee at home.

This was our 48th win this season. We have won as many games as all of last year with 8 games left. Not bad.

http://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400900488

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post Game Thread - vs Miami Heat, Home Empty Re: Post Game Thread - vs Miami Heat, Home

Post by wideclyde Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:42 pm

I really like the 48 wins with still eight games left to play. Could win six of the final eight and end up with fifty four which is another very nice step forward for our rebuilding Celtics.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post Game Thread - vs Miami Heat, Home Empty Re: Post Game Thread - vs Miami Heat, Home

Post by jrleftfoot Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:14 pm

I`d rather finish first and face Miami , while keeping the Eastern Conference home court throughout. Any first round opponent is going to be tough. I see your point of view , though. Thank goodness Avery was able to keep the Dragon in check. Whiteside is a force.
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by sinus007 Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:03 am

Hi,
AB isn't 100% yet. Last night, he did cover Dragic really well but his offensive production was poor. Hopefully, he gets better by the playoffs.
Also, I hope Jalen explodes in the playoffs, providing Stevens gives him enough time, he has so much potentials.

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:54 am

feed da rook !!!!!!

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down