LeBron's Injury

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LeBron's Injury

Post by bobheckler on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:26 pm

3/30/17:

16 mins ago – via Twitter ChrisFedor
Chris Fedor: #Cavs LeBron James still dealing with his eye issue. Kept watering during media availability & couldn’t look up because of camera lights.

bob
MY NOTE:  A scratched cornea, resulting in photphobia, is a bitch.  It has happened to me and I found there really isn't any cure for it besides keeping both eyes closed in a dark room.  If you wear a pirate patch that doesn't help much because your injured eye will move with the open one, unless you're a chameleon and have independently-operating eyes.  That means that every time you look left, without moving your head and keeping your eyes still, your right eye will look left too and if you have an abrased cornea that sucks.  It doesn't matter if your right eye is closed, the eyeball will rotate left with the other eye. If Tyronn Lue has brain cell 1 he'll sit LeBron out for as long as it takes for him for this to heal 100%.

bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Re: LeBron's Injury

Post by steve3344 on Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:56 pm

bobheckler wrote:3/30/17:

16 mins ago – via Twitter ChrisFedor
Chris Fedor: #Cavs LeBron James still dealing with his eye issue. Kept watering during media availability & couldn’t look up because of camera lights.

bob
MY NOTE:  A scratched cornea, resulting in photphobia, is a bitch.  It has happened to me and I found there really isn't any cure for it besides keeping both eyes closed in a dark room.  If you wear a pirate patch that doesn't help much because your injured eye will move with the open one, unless you're a chameleon and have independently-operating eyes.  That means that every time you look left, without moving your head and keeping your eyes still, your right eye will look left too and if you have an abrased cornea that sucks.  It doesn't matter if your right eye is closed, the eyeball will rotate left with the other eye.  If Tyronn Lue has brain cell 1 he'll sit LeBron out for as long as it takes for him for this to heal 100%.

Sit him 'til next season.

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester on Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:59 pm

Tyronn Lue is brain cell challenged. He'll play LeBron too soon. This will be a factor in the playoffs.
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:35 am

LOL....Like Lue has any input in how the Cav's are run or who plays......you make me laugh!

Razz
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler on Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:12 am

LeBron had 28 points on 11-20, 10 rebounds and 8 assists last night in their loss to the sub .500 Chicago Bulls.

Apparently, the reports of his death are premature.

Back in 1st by 1/2 game. Now we have to beat Orlando tonight in Boston to put some pressure on the Cavaliers who are 4-6 in their last 10 and have more games left to play than us.

bob

bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by beat on Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:31 pm

Lebron has lost more game this month 10, than he has in any month since November of his rookie season.

beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty on Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:38 pm

beat wrote:Lebron has lost more game this month 10, than he has in any month since November of his rookie season.

beat

In the immortal words of legendary British spy Austin Powers... "yeah baby!"
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester on Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:48 pm

I can't blame LeBron. It's tough being a player coach. Two jobs at once is too much for most people.
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler on Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:53 pm

worcester wrote:I can't blame LeBron. It's tough being a player coach. Two jobs at once is too much for most people.

worcester,

HAH!!

bob

bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by tjmakz on Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:18 pm

worcester wrote:I can't blame LeBron. It's tough being a player coach. Two jobs at once is too much for most people.

If it works, don't try to fix it.
He gets to the Finals every year...
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top