Comments From The Other Side - Bulls, Away - Playoff #4

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Comments From The Other Side - Bulls, Away - Playoff #4

Post by jrleftfoot on Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:51 am

I thought my point was pretty obvious. I disagree with the statement that the only reason the series is 2-2 is because of the Rondo injury. I`ma let it go now, though Basketball
avatar
jrleftfoot

Posts : 363
Join date : 2016-07-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments From The Other Side - Bulls, Away - Playoff #4

Post by worcester on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:48 pm

Not the only reason for sure, but a big factor.
avatar
worcester

Posts : 4706
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 70

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments From The Other Side - Bulls, Away - Playoff #4

Post by steve3344 on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:58 pm

worcester wrote:Not the only reason for sure, but a big factor.
As big as Donald Trump's ego.

steve3344

Posts : 3303
Join date : 2009-10-27
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments From The Other Side - Bulls, Away - Playoff #4

Post by worcester on Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:07 pm

Nothing's that big Steve.
avatar
worcester

Posts : 4706
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 70

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments From The Other Side - Bulls, Away - Playoff #4

Post by bobheckler on Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:26 pm

jrleftfoot wrote:I thought my point was pretty obvious. I disagree with the statement that the only reason the series is 2-2 is because of the Rondo injury. I`ma let it go now, though Basketball


JR,

We might see if you're right tonight. Rondo's cast is off and there is conjecture he will play Game 5.


bob


.
avatar
bobheckler

Posts : 31442
Join date : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments From The Other Side - Bulls, Away - Playoff #4

Post by atcross on Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:38 pm

bobheckler wrote:
jrleftfoot wrote:I thought my point was pretty obvious. I disagree with the statement that the only reason the series is 2-2 is because of the Rondo injury. I`ma let it go now, though Basketball


JR,

We might see if you're right tonight.  Rondo's cast is off and there is conjecture he will play Game 5.


bob


.

Now the word is that he won't. In addition to the thumb he has torn ligaments in the right wrist. I think the cast only came off so he could give it a shot. I think he took a shot and they said nope. This is a guy that tried to play with a dislocated elbow so his toughness is never an issue, contrary to what some of the idiot Bulls fans think.

atcross

Posts : 38
Join date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments From The Other Side - Bulls, Away - Playoff #4

Post by atcross on Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:52 pm

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/basketball/bulls/ct-bulls-celtics-spt-0427-20170426-story.html

atcross

Posts : 38
Join date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments From The Other Side - Bulls, Away - Playoff #4

Post by bobheckler on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:37 pm

Thanks for the update, AT.

Yeah, they're idiots.  I'd bet real money that if any one of those "tough guys" even sprained their thumb, much less broke it, they be crying like babies.

From our perspective, and not wishing this upon Rondo but just evaluating what impact this news means to us, it's as good as it gets.  Every game where we don't have to face "playoff Rondo" is a game we can definitely win because bench players like Zipser and Portis won't get fed the ball at their sweet spot like Rondo would do for them.


bob


.
avatar
bobheckler

Posts : 31442
Join date : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments From The Other Side - Bulls, Away - Playoff #4

Post by worcester on Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:32 pm

Exactamundo!
avatar
worcester

Posts : 4706
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 70

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments From The Other Side - Bulls, Away - Playoff #4

Post by jrleftfoot on Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:35 pm

I wish Rondo well----next season
avatar
jrleftfoot

Posts : 363
Join date : 2016-07-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments From The Other Side - Bulls, Away - Playoff #4

Post by cowens/oldschool on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:13 am

jrleftfoot wrote:I thought my point was pretty obvious. I disagree with the statement that the only reason the series is 2-2 is because of the Rondo injury. I`ma let it go now, though Basketball


you have a great avatar, thanks for enlightening me that Rondo played with 3 HoFers and Posey and House and didn't have to score....we all didn't know that....???? good point, guess leading the league in assists without Big 3 in Boston wasn't an accomplishment. You act like hes got nothing left, meanwhile last year he ALSO led the league in assists.
avatar
cowens/oldschool

Posts : 11247
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments From The Other Side - Bulls, Away - Playoff #4

Post by jrleftfoot on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:21 am

cowens/oldschool wrote:
jrleftfoot wrote:I thought my point was pretty obvious. I disagree with the statement that the only reason the series is 2-2 is because of the Rondo injury. I`ma let it go now, though Basketball


you have a great avatar, thanks for enlightening me that Rondo played with 3 HoFers and Posey and House and didn't have to score....we all didn't know that....???? good point, guess leading the league in assists without Big 3 in Boston wasn't an accomplishment. You act like hes got nothing left, meanwhile last year he ALSO led the league in assists.

Now you are creating strawmen and arguing with them. I never said Rondo couldn`t play. You DID  say that his injury was the ONLY  reason the series was tied and I disagreed with that proposition. Either its a reading comprehension thing or you are being deliberately obtuse. Either way,your need to be right, even if it requires twisting my words, has gotten tiresome. Believe what you want and I`ll believe what I believe. Just don`t put words in my mouth. Please and thank you.
avatar
jrleftfoot

Posts : 363
Join date : 2016-07-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments From The Other Side - Bulls, Away - Playoff #4

Post by cowens/oldschool on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:38 am

I just wanted to prove hes not done and had an impact, big impact for his team. Good day bro.
avatar
cowens/oldschool

Posts : 11247
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments From The Other Side - Bulls, Away - Playoff #4

Post by mulcogiseng on Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:12 pm

Rondo just rescued his career and possibly the opportunity to coach in the NBA. I didn't like the outcome of those first two games but I loved seeing playoff Rondo back on the court. I hope that next year he plays at this level again. Those were two games by an elite pg. Just an opinion but i think Rondo knows the plays of every team he faces. It's called study and work ethic.
avatar
mulcogiseng

Posts : 681
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 69

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments From The Other Side - Bulls, Away - Playoff #4

Post by jrleftfoot on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:08 pm

I am not now , nor have I ever been a Rondo hater. Sorry if I gave that impression. I too hope he does well in the future and appreciate what he did as a Celtic. I guess I felt the present crew was being sold short. Its all good. I certainly don`t want any hard feelings over a basketball discussion.
avatar
jrleftfoot

Posts : 363
Join date : 2016-07-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments From The Other Side - Bulls, Away - Playoff #4

Post by cowens/oldschool on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:16 pm

all good I really like your avitar
avatar
cowens/oldschool

Posts : 11247
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments From The Other Side - Bulls, Away - Playoff #4

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum