Five reasons (not mine) the Celtics need to end this series now

3 posters

Go down

Five reasons (not mine) the Celtics need to end this series now Empty Five reasons (not mine) the Celtics need to end this series now

Post by steve3344 Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:06 am

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/celtics/2017/04/bulpett_five_reasons_the_celtics_need_to_end_this_series_now

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Five reasons (not mine) the Celtics need to end this series now Empty Re: Five reasons (not mine) the Celtics need to end this series now

Post by fierce Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:57 am

I think the series ends in Chicago.
fierce
fierce

Back to top Go down

Five reasons (not mine) the Celtics need to end this series now Empty Re: Five reasons (not mine) the Celtics need to end this series now

Post by RosalieTCeltics Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:25 pm

i sincerely hope so. With Thomas having to head back to Tacoma for his sister's funeral, it would be good for him not to have to feel the pressure of getting back here in time for game seven. This has got to be eating him apart.

RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by fierce Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:18 pm

Game over for Bulls.
fierce
fierce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down