Animal House Take on Game 5 and beyond

2 posters

Go down

Animal House Take on Game 5 and beyond Empty Animal House Take on Game 5 and beyond

Post by Matty Wed May 10, 2017 3:40 pm

Olynyck: Hey! What's all this laying around sh*t?

Bradley: What the hell are we supposed to do, ya moron?

Zeller: [to Olynyck] War's over, man. Wall dropped the big one.

Olynyck: What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Jaylon Brown: [to Stevens] Germans?

Stevens: Forget it, he's rolling.

Olynyck: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...
[thinks hard of something to say]

Olynyck: The tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!
[Olynycko runs out of the lockerroom, alone; then returns]

Olynyck: What the farfennuggin happened to the Celtics I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Olynyck, we might get in foul trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wall, he's a dead man! , Gortat dead! Beal...

Stevens: Dead! Olynyck right. Psychotic... but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!

Olynyck: We're just the guys to do it.

Al Horford [stands up]

Jaylen Brown: [stands up] Let's do it.

Olynyck: [shouting] "Let's do it"!

[all of the Celtics stand up and run out with Olynyck]
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Animal House Take on Game 5 and beyond Empty Re: Animal House Take on Game 5 and beyond

Post by NYCelt Wed May 10, 2017 4:53 pm

Matty,

Post of the week!

I was in my freshman year of college when Animal House came out, and it has always been a favorite.  That was a great scene.  You know, I think I actually remember parts of my freshman year...

Regards
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down