The latest on the kid............

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The latest on the kid............

Post by beat on Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:13 am

Bit of an update (again getting info from him is a bit on the difficult side at best)  apparently the Laker job is still on the table but is not a lock that he has it.

In the meantime he called me yesterday and is one of three finalist for the University of Tennessee Head Video coordinator for their women's basketball program. Perhaps next to UCONN historically one of the best women's programs in the country. He had a lengthy interview with them yesterday and his fingers (and mine too) are crossed that he lands this job. I think he loves the college game and having him on THIS side of the country would be nice. He will find out on Monday.

And maybe he can find a razor too.

He sent me the above photo yesterday as the team he currently is working for the Indiana Fever (WNBA) was hosting the Atlanta Dream. He got to hook up again with Atlanta player and fellow 2017 Syracuse Grad Brittany Sykes.  

beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Re: The latest on the kid............

Post by bobheckler on Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:26 am

beat wrote:

Bit of an update (again getting info from him is a bit on the difficult side at best)  apparently the Laker job is still on the table but is not a lock that he has it.

In the meantime he called me yesterday and is one of three finalist for the University of Tennessee Head Video coordinator for their women's basketball program. Perhaps next to UCONN historically one of the best women's programs in the country. He had a lengthy interview with them yesterday and his fingers (and mine too) are crossed that he lands this job. I think he loves the college game and having him on THIS side of the country would be nice. He will find out on Monday.

And maybe he can find a razor too.

He sent me the above photo yesterday as the team he currently is working for the Indiana Fever (WNBA) was hosting the Atlanta Dream. He got to hook up again with Atlanta player and fellow 2017 Syracuse Grad Brittany Sykes.  

beat

beat,

Oh My God! Your baby-faced little boy is manscaping his face. You've seen some of those old pics I've posted on Facebook, so you know it's just a rite of passage (although perhaps not for you and others). Man oh man. He looked like just a big kid the times I met him (which he was) but not anymore. This is a man. Good job, Dad.

Why the hell can't this guy get an interview with the Celtics? I'm sure he's asked for an interview. Damn shame.

While the Laker job would be "the big time", because it's the NBA, HEAD video coordinator looks good on a resume especially, as you pointed out, for such a venerable and well-respected institution as the Lady Vols.

Go Marcus!!

Chairman of his San Francisco fan club,
bob

bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by beat on Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:40 pm

Bob

Pretty sure the Tennessee job would pay a lot more and more importantly to him he'd be the man in charge rather than be low man on a totem pole.   

beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top