You Don't Know Anything About Basketball

+2
gyso
bobheckler
6 posters

Go down

You Don't Know Anything About Basketball Empty You Don't Know Anything About Basketball

Post by bobheckler Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:28 pm

Per Gary Tanguay.

http://www.csnne.com/video/tanguay-celtics-fans-dont-know-anything-about-basketball

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

You Don't Know Anything About Basketball Empty Re: You Don't Know Anything About Basketball

Post by gyso Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:42 pm

He needs a razor. And someone to dress him before he leaves his house.

Back to top Go down

You Don't Know Anything About Basketball Empty Re: You Don't Know Anything About Basketball

Post by NYCelt Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:22 pm

gyso wrote:He needs a razor.  And someone to dress him before he leaves his house.

+1
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:18 pm

Don't let me near him with a razor after he called Celtics fans stupid.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:09 am

Boston has arguably the best professional sports teams in the world, yet we have mostly juvenile buffoons covering sports for us.

Wasn't always that way. Peter Gammons, Bob Ryan, Jackie Mac and many other top notch people thru the years.

I guess I'm not in the target audience anymore, because when Tanquay and his ilk come on I change the channel or close the website.

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:22 pm

He is getting worse and worse. One day he claims he is a Celtic "green teamer" and the next he is ripping the players apart and waiting to jump on Danny and throw him down the drain. It is worse and worse, and they humor him, and let him talk. Funny, the other night he basically accused Draper of stealing his job away from him. With a little luck, maybe Comcast will see the light and realize just how bad Draper is. His anti celtic reports drive me nuts.
BobC, you do the right thing, you shut him off!! They all love to hear themselves talk. I just wish there was another channel they could switch and get rid of Comcast. Unfortunately, does not seem possible, Comcast is a mega million business all over the country.

I would even listen to Scal, Draper drives him nuts too
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:34 pm

Twice in the past year or so I've written to Comcast Sports New England to complain. Once about Draper, who actually is good on TV he just doesn't bleed green, his love of other teams and their players grates on me. Second time was, after trying to watch the new ridiculous show Boston Sports Tonight, I let them know it was the worst thing I've ever seen on TV.

Never heard a word......

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:52 pm

Me too Bob, I even wrote the Celtics to complain about the coverage. I find Draper obnoxious. And I think Scal and Tommy do too. Tommy gets frustrated and stops talking when Draper cuts him off and basically tries to imply that he knows more about basketball.

The thing that riles me is that they have no idea of the real Celtic history and are relying on word of mouth.

nothing will be done until all of a sudden he disappears
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down