It's official!! Hayward is a celtic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's official!! Hayward is a celtic

Post by Matty on Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:59 pm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.celticsblog.com/platform/amp/2017/7/14/15973566/boston-celtics-officially-sign-gordon-hayward

   Like to welcome the entire Hayward family into the Celt is family! cheers
avatar
Matty

Posts : 4075
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: It's official!! Hayward is a celtic

Post by gyso on Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:43 pm

Woo Hoo!!

Now the rest of the roster can be finalized

gyso

_________________
avatar
gyso

Posts : 11144
Join date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Re: It's official!! Hayward is a celtic

Post by cowens/oldschool on Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:13 pm

We are getting more and more firepower and length at every position with more players that can shoot and play multiple positions, gonna be a fun ride this year.
avatar
cowens/oldschool

Posts : 11550
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: It's official!! Hayward is a celtic

Post by bobheckler on Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:16 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:We are getting more and more firepower and length at every position with more players that can shoot and play multiple positions, gonna be a fun ride this year.


Cow,

You think so? We've lost 6'9" Amir, 7'0" Kelly, 7'0" Zeller and 6'10" Jerebko. Granted Kelly and Zeller didn't play "big", but they were big. If they just stood there and put both their hands up that made for a harder shot. Who have we replaced them with? 6''9" Marcus Morris, 7' Zizic and 6'8" Hayward.


bob


.
avatar
bobheckler

Posts : 32260
Join date : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Re: It's official!! Hayward is a celtic

Post by mulcogiseng on Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:48 pm

6'9" Theis, 6'8' Yabusele and 6'10" Baynes
avatar
mulcogiseng

Posts : 759
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 69

Back to top Go down

Re: It's official!! Hayward is a celtic

Post by gyso on Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:55 pm

mulcogiseng wrote:6'9" Theis, 6'8' Yabusele and 6'10" Baynes

And that Baynes dimension is just the measurement between his shoulders. cheers

gyso

_________________
avatar
gyso

Posts : 11144
Join date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Re: It's official!! Hayward is a celtic

Post by KyleCleric on Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:27 pm

gyso wrote:
mulcogiseng wrote:6'9" Theis, 6'8' Yabusele and 6'10" Baynes

And that Baynes dimension is just the measurement between his shoulders. cheers

gyso

Yabs too

KyleCleric

Posts : 278
Join date : 2012-05-10
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: It's official!! Hayward is a celtic

Post by Matty on Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:47 pm

An interesting  side point, Hayward plans to wear number 20. at 27 he is young enough  to  earn his own spot in the rafters and if so thus ending the chances of a former #20 of having that privledge.

 Another interesting side point, Mrs. Hayward is quite lovely.
avatar
Matty

Posts : 4075
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: It's official!! Hayward is a celtic

Post by beat on Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:25 pm

L
Matty wrote:An interesting  side point, Hayward plans to wear number 20. at 27 he is young enough  to  earn his own spot in the rafters and if so thus ending the chances of a former #20 of having that privledge.

 Another interesting side point, Mrs. Hayward is quite lovely.
Larry Siegfried would be happy.  Probably should be up there long ago.


beat
avatar
beat

Posts : 6649
Join date : 2009-10-13
Age : 64

Back to top Go down

Re: It's official!! Hayward is a celtic

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum