wideclyde
kdp59
steve3344
RosalieTCeltics
bobheckler
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Isaiah Thomas re-emphasizes desire for max contract: 'I deserve it' - Page 2 Empty Re: Isaiah Thomas re-emphasizes desire for max contract: 'I deserve it'

Post by NYCelt Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:52 pm

jrleftfoot wrote:He answers the questions when they are asked. What is he supposed to say, I`m not worthy? These  non- stories are yawn inducing.

Agreed.

What's the point?  

I wouldn't want a player like Thomas around if he didn't think this way.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Isaiah Thomas re-emphasizes desire for max contract: 'I deserve it' - Page 2 Empty Re: Isaiah Thomas re-emphasizes desire for max contract: 'I deserve it'

Post by dboss Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:02 am

gyso wrote:Danny Ainge would be a fool to allow Thomas to test the market.  He would also be a fool to low ball an offer.  He knows better than to mess with a high functioning professional athlete's ego.

Isaiah Thomas is an unrestricted free agent and there ain't no matching contracts as such.

I imagine Danny Ainge will consider Isaiah Thomas's value to the team and as a NBA basketball player when it comes to his next contract.

We will have to wait and see.

gyso

gyso

I disagree.  Plus IT is a free agent. He can and should talk with other teams. But Who is going to offer him a max deal and for how much?  Name a team please.  

Low balling is Danny's game. By agreeing before hand to match any offer is the smart move not foolish at all.

What is the max amount the Celtics can offer him?  $30 /  5 ?

dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2