Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Re: Game On! Knicks @ Celtics - October 24, 2017

Post by Matty on Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:53 pm

bobheckler wrote:
Matty wrote:hooter checking in...
WOOHOO!!! A full house!

Wooo

I will be here a lot more this season, finely broke down and got a league pass, but i'm working on the road right now, living out of my suitcase and have a few more weeks till I'm settled down back home with mrs. hooter. keep finding myself not able to sit in on games though just yet.

Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamrock1000 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:56 pm

Matty wrote:
bobheckler wrote:
Matty wrote:hooter checking in...
WOOHOO!!! A full house!

Wooo

I will be here a lot more this season, finely broke down and got a league pass, but i'm working on the road right now, living out of my suitcase and have a few more weeks till I'm settled down back home with mrs. hooter. keep finding myself not able to sit in on games though just yet.

You'll love league pass. No more searching for free streams and worrying about malware.

Shamrock1000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Pressey on Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:57 pm

Shamrock1000 wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:Gomez a younger version of Baynes, if he's available he could help us

I'm not getting the Baynes thing. He looks like a stiff.

Baynes had an off game or he doesn't match up well with the Knicks' bigs. He's an upgrade over Olynyk and Amir for center. You gotta have at least one beast/Perk guy?

It took Danny a few years. but he upgraded the future from Olynyk and Sully to Brown and Tatum. I'm not going to worry about awards. It's about wins. Irving is off to a rough start. That won't persist. I think we'll get revenge on Milwaukee and the San Antonio game should explain a lot.
Phil Pressey

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty on Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:03 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:
Matty wrote: wow, I just got home from work and ot to see the last 1 miniute on my league pass..
9 Celtics in double figures, and we beat the knicks, ill take it

Bro the young ins filling it up

actually I read the box scores all wrong, was looking at the =/-'es but yes, we have a hell of a great young core, brown is looking to give us 20+ a night. Tatum seems to be making philly look really bad, Ainge might not have wanted to admit they got the guy they would have used with the first selection with the third pick instead. One less future trade partner. lol
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6