Game On! Hornets @ Celtics - November 10, 2017

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Re: Game On! Hornets @ Celtics - November 10, 2017

Post by bobheckler on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:02 pm

the refs are giving them every chance.
avatar
bobheckler

Posts : 36898
Join date : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Game On! Hornets @ Celtics - November 10, 2017

Post by gyso on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:02 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:This guy could not wait to call that.  He sure looked in bounds.

Are they reviewing it?

_________________
avatar
gyso

Posts : 12230
Join date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Game On! Hornets @ Celtics - November 10, 2017

Post by Sandpd on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:02 pm

Good D by Morris avoiding the foul.
avatar
Sandpd

Posts : 1614
Join date : 2017-10-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Game On! Hornets @ Celtics - November 10, 2017

Post by bobheckler on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:03 pm

great D by Morris on Walker.

And the monster board by, who else, Rozier.
avatar
bobheckler

Posts : 36898
Join date : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Game On! Hornets @ Celtics - November 10, 2017

Post by bobheckler on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:05 pm

same place as we were at 14 seconds or so ago.  Give them the layup, no 3s.

3.5 sec left.  That's enough for an inbound and a quick pass before the shot or a dribble and shot or fake and shot.
avatar
bobheckler

Posts : 36898
Join date : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Game On! Hornets @ Celtics - November 10, 2017

Post by Sandpd on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:05 pm

What a miraculous win!
avatar
Sandpd

Posts : 1614
Join date : 2017-10-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Game On! Hornets @ Celtics - November 10, 2017

Post by Ktronic1 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:06 pm

Wow. They find a way.
avatar
Ktronic1

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2015-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Game On! Hornets @ Celtics - November 10, 2017

Post by Sandpd on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:06 pm

Larkin gets the game ball tonight.
avatar
Sandpd

Posts : 1614
Join date : 2017-10-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Game On! Hornets @ Celtics - November 10, 2017

Post by bobheckler on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:06 pm

Wow!!!

WE WIN!!! CELTICS WIN!!!

No Horford, no Irving, No problem.
avatar
bobheckler

Posts : 36898
Join date : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Game On! Hornets @ Celtics - November 10, 2017

Post by Ktronic1 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:06 pm

I think we have a pretty good coach too. Ya think?
avatar
Ktronic1

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2015-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Game On! Hornets @ Celtics - November 10, 2017

Post by RosalieTCeltics on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:07 pm

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!

Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined they would win this game the way it was going.

A win is a win is a win.  Now we have to worry about Kyrie and how long he may be out.

Have a great weekend. See you all next game

Rosalie
avatar
RosalieTCeltics

Posts : 16735
Join date : 2009-10-17
Age : 70

Back to top Go down

Re: Game On! Hornets @ Celtics - November 10, 2017

Post by steve3344 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:07 pm

Fabulous win.

steve3344

Posts : 3701
Join date : 2009-10-27
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

Re: Game On! Hornets @ Celtics - November 10, 2017

Post by dboss on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:07 pm

Great win
avatar
dboss

Posts : 7991
Join date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Game On! Hornets @ Celtics - November 10, 2017

Post by Sandpd on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:08 pm

I hope Kyrie is ok with just a broken nose and doesn't have a concussion.
avatar
Sandpd

Posts : 1614
Join date : 2017-10-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Game On! Hornets @ Celtics - November 10, 2017

Post by Sandpd on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:09 pm

Nice posting with you all.
avatar
Sandpd

Posts : 1614
Join date : 2017-10-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Game On! Hornets @ Celtics - November 10, 2017

Post by gyso on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:10 pm

I can't wait to watch this game tomorrow.

_________________
avatar
gyso

Posts : 12230
Join date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Game On! Hornets @ Celtics - November 10, 2017

Post by fierce on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:10 pm

Outstanding defense by Morris on Kemba on that potential game winner.
avatar
fierce

Posts : 883
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Game On! Hornets @ Celtics - November 10, 2017

Post by fierce on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:11 pm

Jayson Tatum is indeed Paul Pierce 2.0.

Tatum is going to end up like what Kawhi Leonard is to the Spurs.
avatar
fierce

Posts : 883
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Game On! Hornets @ Celtics - November 10, 2017

Post by RosalieTCeltics on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:18 pm

Gyro, it will make you sick. Just let me know if you think we were just a bunch of homers with these ref''s or if you think they were as bad as we did!!
avatar
RosalieTCeltics

Posts : 16735
Join date : 2009-10-17
Age : 70

Back to top Go down

Re: Game On! Hornets @ Celtics - November 10, 2017

Post by gyso on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:22 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:Gyro, it will make you sick. Just let me know if you think we were just a bunch of homers with these ref''s or if you think they were as bad as we did!!

I was reading this thread while watching the box score all game. I saw all the comments about the refs and told Janie, "that's my job!". LOL

_________________
avatar
gyso

Posts : 12230
Join date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Game On! Hornets @ Celtics - November 10, 2017

Post by Pumpsie Green on Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:01 pm

The Celtics have now won 11 in a row, and they are doing it with rebounding and defense. I remember last year that rebounding was a major issue; now they rank second in rebounding differential in the league. A HUGE improvement. They are also first in team defense, a fact that I am sure everyone here is aware of. Lots of potential here....I don't think we are ready to compete with the Warriors yet, but who knows....one injury to them and we might just be ready.
avatar
Pumpsie Green

Posts : 1165
Join date : 2009-11-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Game On! Hornets @ Celtics - November 10, 2017

Post by fierce on Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:23 pm

Pumpsie Green wrote:The Celtics have now won 11 in a row, and they are doing it with rebounding and defense. I remember last year that rebounding was a major issue; now they rank second in rebounding differential in the league. A HUGE improvement. They are also first in team defense, a fact that I am sure everyone here is aware of. Lots of potential here....I don't think we are ready to compete with the Warriors yet, but who knows....one injury to them and we might just be ready.

The improvement in the rebounding department is not surprising because Ainge got taller and longer players in the off-season.
avatar
fierce

Posts : 883
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Game On! Hornets @ Celtics - November 10, 2017

Post by Pumpsie Green on Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:52 pm

fierce wrote:
Pumpsie Green wrote:The Celtics have now won 11 in a row, and they are doing it with rebounding and defense. I remember last year that rebounding was a major issue; now they rank second in rebounding differential in the league. A HUGE improvement. They are also first in team defense, a fact that I am sure everyone here is aware of. Lots of potential here....I don't think we are ready to compete with the Warriors yet, but who knows....one injury to them and we might just be ready.

The improvement in the rebounding department is not surprising because Ainge got taller and longer players in the off-season.

Thats true. Baines is a beast. However, I think thats only part of the story. The other part is desire. Rebounding is hard work. If you don't want the rebound more than the other guy it won't much matter how tall you are.
avatar
Pumpsie Green

Posts : 1165
Join date : 2009-11-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Game On! Hornets @ Celtics - November 10, 2017

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum