bobc33
dboss
beat
kdp59
international
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Finally i am back.I missed you a lot. Empty Finally i am back.I missed you a lot.

Post by international Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:40 pm

After all I have been through I cant believe I am back with you.Believe me I had the worse nighmare in my life...winds over 160 miles,25 inches of rain,broken bridges,landslides everywhere,broken windows at home,no energy for about 2 month,no water,no gasoline,few food,few batteries,rows of hundred of peoples to get only 5 dollars of gasoline.I missed you so much and finally I can share with you again.I am so happy because the Celtics are playing great basketball just today I am watching small parts of their games in you tube.I can see Daniel Theis is helping the team as I told you he was going to do it.

international

Back to top Go down

Finally i am back.I missed you a lot. Empty Re: Finally i am back.I missed you a lot.

Post by international Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:41 pm

https://youtu.be/sFbRgfc7nxU

international

Back to top Go down

Finally i am back.I missed you a lot. Empty Re: Finally i am back.I missed you a lot.

Post by kdp59 Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:55 pm

Glad your back and safe.

My sister still has no electric near Arecibo , though they have had water for a couple weeks now (for the most part).

gonna be a long tine before everything is back to normal I suppose, for you folks.
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:00 pm

Welcome back!!

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:04 pm

We are glad you are back.  Sounds like you have been through the ringer.

Dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:27 pm

Very, very happy to hear from you International! Hope all gets back to near normal for you and all of PR soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:01 pm

I am so glad to hear that you are okay. PR Strong!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by international Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:07 pm

Thank you guys !!!!

international

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:17 pm

Welcome home international!
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:52 pm

Welcome back buddy!!! and its gonna be a great run, we are just getting started!! I love Theis!!

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by pete Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:25 am

Glad you made it through and are able to be here.

Pete
pete
pete

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:59 am

Welcome back, International.  I thought of you many times, but with no electricity there was no way to get in touch with you to see how you were doing.  What a truly awful experience to go through, not just once but twice (first with Irma and then Maria).  

Broken windows can be replaced, people can't.  I'm glad the people in your life are safe.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by international Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:10 am

Thank you.
This situation was terrible,imagine me without no internet,no cellular signal,no newspapers,i had a lot of problem to even know the results of the NBA games and with the Celtics playing so good I was so anxious to share comments with all of you.Also there was a lot of corruption in the our government and the politicians.Bob tell me what do you think of Daniel Theis.

international

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:53 pm

Welcome back and hope things continue to improve for you.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:26 pm

Good to hear from you!
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by hawksnestbeach Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:34 pm

International, So glad you're back! Hawk

hawksnestbeach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandpd Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:50 pm

Hi International,

I remember you from the old Boston.com Celtics forum. I'm sorry to hear about your terrible situation in PR, for some reason I thought you were in the Philippines. Anyway, I wish you and your loved ones the best and hope that the aid and reconstruction process comes sooner and more efficiently than it has been for everyone.

I appreciate your observations and reports on players outside of the NBA - international. I really like Theis. He's not your typical rookie as he has played a lot of years before coming to the C's. He's not a one year and done rookie like most. I really like how he plays a hard-nosed defensive style and he blocks a lot of shots.

Take care and be safe,

Sandpd
Sandpd
Sandpd

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:59 pm

international wrote:Thank you.
This situation was terrible,imagine me without no internet,no cellular signal,no newspapers,i had a lot of problem to even know the results of the NBA games and with the Celtics playing so good I was so anxious to share comments with all of you.Also there was a lot of corruption in the our government and the politicians.Bob tell me what do you think of Daniel Theis.

International

Daniel Theis has been playing well. He is in the rotation playing some center and PF. He is a solid rebounder and defender. he can score inside and out but gets limited opportunities at this point in the season.

Overall an excellent addition to a team on the rise.

dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:26 pm

It's a great luxury to have a player like Theis coming off the bench that takes the defense up another notch with his play. I do remember you saying great things about him international and when I heard he had won a DPoY award I was really intrigued with how his game would translate at this level. So far he has exceeded my expectations, he is always in the right position and has been a huge asset to our newly formed mean D. He rebounds has 3 point range and good hands, can drive to the whole and a great receiver in the pnr.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:26 pm

It's a great luxury to have a player like Theis coming off the bench that takes the defense up another notch with his play. I do remember you saying great things about him international and when I heard he had won a DPoY award I was really intrigued with how his game would translate at this level. So far he has exceeded my expectations, he is always in the right position and has been a huge asset to our newly formed mean D. He rebounds has 3 point range and good hands, can drive to the hole and a great receiver in the pnr.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by international Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:29 am

Thank you again,
Your friendship means a lot to me and my family.That is the main reason I missed you so much.The name international comes because I was a member of the national team of my country and we call the players who play with the national teams ...Internacionales (Internacional in Spanish)I knew Theis was going to help our team since the first time I saw him playing,his defense is so solid and full of fundaments and is very mobile.

international

Back to top Go down

Post by international Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:34 am

Sandpd.
Do you remember the man called The Dudder ?I would like to know what does he think of our team now.He was a crazy character and a pure troll but I miss him too.He was the clown of the boston globe forum.

international

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:18 am

I remember Dudder. He claimed draft position defined player quality. He was very persistent, but he was proven wrong time after time.

gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:30 am

International,

I missed your question to me about Theis when I read your original post.  Oops.

I LIKE THEIS!!

After he was signed I looked at every piece of film on him I could find and became increasingly impressed with him.  I was saying, before the season even started, that he was going to be a big piece, that he was the shot blocker we needed.

If you join us on the Game On thread you'll see how many other people like him too.  He has completely grown on everybody.

Theis, Porzingis and Saric just to name 3, all players you scouted and touted to us before they ever even got drafted.   Great job, thanks!  Major contributions to this board in an area that we are not strong in.  And now you're touting Doncic?  Do you think he's going to be a great NBA player or another Ricky Rubio, who was talked up like he was the next Pete Maravich.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by international Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:59 am

Bob.
Doncic is the real deal,He is going to be much better than Rubio.He is a two way player,good on offence and defense,is bigger than Rubio and his outside shot is better.

international

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next