Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Away

Post by bobheckler Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:32 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2017/12/comments-from-other-side-pistons-121017.html

Boston had a similar experience In San Antonio as we did, no doubt they’re pissed off and looking for a W, but so are we.

This losing streak is as good as over 

Marcus is sitting today out with a sore knee. I hope all of players will still have an opportunity to hug him after the game. 

I feel a blow out 124-97 Detroit. 

Wouldn't Mook Morris be a great... Backup 3-4 option for this Pistons iteration?  (MY NOTE:  Sure.  Trade us Avery Bradley and you can have him)

He’s our Big Nasty, instant offense off the bench with the added upgrade to include the 3 ball to fit this era. Plus he can D and rebound a little. Too bad he’d require too many minutes/shots to be happy.

In the first game this season against the C's, Avery did an excellent job on Kyrie. Hopefully, he does the same today.

Just what we need to get out of this losing streak - a visit from the overrated Celtics.  We scored 118 on their vaunted defense once and should do at least that today.  Expecting a Pistons blowout.  

I have a bad feeling about this game But I had a good feeling about the past two games which means we should win!

Celtics with their black 'statement' unis Scary  

Stanley Johnson's first three plays on offense...missed wide open jumper, turnover stepping out of bounds, and a blocked layup. So pretty normal night so far...

The Arena sounds like a morgue. No energy.

Aren't many times you wish you had Leuer available but against a Horford/Baynes frontline this is one of them 

Horford headed to the locker room with a slight limp after he banged knees with Tolliver. Best sit the rest of this one out big fella

Wonder how long this losing streak is going to get to 

An one of the best things that could happen to the Pistons when a good player like Hartford got injured at the palace.... Was they got a good taste of Arnie Kander and that might have helped us get some of the players we had. He left a good impression and a lot wished they were a piston in the deft medical hands of Kander.

Horford out could be the way that this game might be winnable. 

Remember when we were scoring? 

Apparently it's now mandatory that we give up at least a 13-0 run every game. 

Is that SVG's way to get us ready for the playoffs, do you think?

For someone who is so bad from midrange, Avery Bradley sure loves that shot. 

Bradley running off a screen to launch a midrange shot is probably my least fun thing to watch this team do.

Andre seems a little dopey. Pushing off Horford with a second to go in the quarter for his second foul would have been awful. He got very lucky that the refs overlooked it.

SVG calls a TO to check AD's pulse

When does Stan forbid Bradley to take the 23 foot jump shots? When does Bradley realize that it’s a terrible shot and it hurts his team?

When Avery is not running the offense good things happen. 

AT needs to come in. Horford too much for Tobias

Basket ball sux And the pistons REALLY suck

Celtics have zero rim protection. Time to attack the rim....

Boston has revenge on their minds.And the Pistons have desperation........

Avery is the worst

Kyrie didn't like the Pistons celebrating beating the C's earlier. Simple solution just win.

.keep shooting, Smart!!!

Baynes playing more for the C's than he did for the Pistons

Watch Boston's ball movement..The Pistons should..

AB is turning into a high volume shooter...hmmmmm

Celtics also lost at the Spurs by 3 just as we did. They have the easiest ranked schedule in the NBA to this point, us, the 4th toughest

Our starters stink and their bench stinks. 

Last game against Boston was such a great game, this game is soooo bad, both teams playing like ****.

Avery just stop shooting please

They're doing a great job keeping Dre off the boards. Something they've historically been very bad at. 

Love seeing Bradley get up into Smart defensively. 

Well gl for whoever can continue to watch this crap, sadly I don't have stomach for it. Will try again next game.

Are we serious with these Marcus smart no calls?!?!

I would have just let Smart shoot that wide open shot. 

I like these celtics jerseys 

Celtics have NO rim protection. Why aren't the Pistons attacking the rim more? 

We all know Dainel Theis is an elite shot blocker extrodinare. lol 

Wow...this game is like takin a dump after you realize there is no toilet paper.

Very good Celtics defense he? Not sure about that...pistons missing a lot of shots and look lethargic

Smart move by Stevens. Going with more size to try and combat Drum

Pistons are upset because the refs don't give them any calls. Drum gets hammered constantly And the Celtics can push off all day.

Avery needs to force some more shots. 

I wonder if Horford is banged up, because he seemed able to do whatever he wanted on Tobias. 

We have no offense. They read every our move. Stan, time to make chamges to playbook

I have a feeling We’ll come back just enough to lose another heartbreaker.

The most hustle Dre has shown tonight Is to goaltend shots after the whistle.

Once we start making baskets Boston goes unconscious. Ive had enough for the day, it’s naptime

Kyrie so good, that was a tough shot.

Pistons are not a good team. Sorry. Good teams don't lose 6 in a row

Boston is just better

Boston works hard on defense

Brown is a hard defensive matchup for Luke.

I don't think I could watch if smart was on our team

This is the worst game we've played all season...its not a blowout because Celtics stinking too

Boston not really even guarding the 3 point line. They just want to take Andre away at all costs. 

Rozier apparently will play the role of Marcus smart tonight.

I hate when people act like refs have little effect at the game They literally ruined the game today. Refs protected every single Celtic player today like Celtics have 15 Lebron James on their roster.

Now we are getting the calls that the game is over 

I still hate Danny Ainge 

Dirtiest player From the 1980s.

Marcus ****ing Smart gets more respect than the whole Pistons team from the refs

Refs have been Very one sided for the Celtics this game.

SVG is such an overrated coach. He has one of the worst in game gameplay changes. Also I cannot stand how this organization is still letting SVG to run it. Bad signing after bad signing are hurting us. SVG thinks we needed shooting and signed Galloway. He’s shooting 33 percent since oct 29. I wanted Jonathon Simmons so badly and of course SVG stays from a player that attacks the rim and plays great defense. Oh ya, Simmons would have been cheaper. Cannot wait till billups is running the org next year.

That Smart shot was BS luck for them But it’s ballgame.

Celtics are making plays At the end of the game to win. That’s not luck folks.

Horford cant miss em all...

Why was Tatum open?

Tatum leads the NBA in trey shooting over 50%. Not smart.

Down 9 The Cs lost focus.

Is the entire Boston team stoned? Baynes for 3? Irving had a fresh shot clock and casually chucked up an airball

Man, whatever happens, somebody just drive on Marcus Smart and elbow him in the face as hard as possible. 

It wasn't why the Pistons lost But the officiating was very one sided towards the Celtics. Just terrible.

Smart. That might had been the winner. Of all people.

No idea how Horford ever makes those...lol...my goodness

I'm just happy this game is over and we can turn the page. The team looked uncomfortable the whole game. Did Brad Stevens game plan that well

Reggie 0-9. Give that man an extension.

Aron baynes a former piston took drumm to the house tonight

Baynes was a monster.

I felt like the Celtics played bad enough to lose but we somehow played even worse.

AB didn't score a point in the second half.

I wonder what the Cavs would give for AB. Add Leuer with AB and ask for Shunpert, Zizic and Crowder. They need to be able to defend Curry and Kyrie. No one is better and he is on the exploring deal, perfect for a post LeBron tear down. 

Why did we let Amir Johnson go again? 

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down