Gordon Hayward explains workout program in detail recovering from ankle surgery

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Gordon Hayward explains workout program in detail recovering from ankle surgery

Post by cowens/oldschool on Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:03 pm

Anthony Davis is not going anywhere!!
cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Hayward explains workout program in detail recovering from ankle surgery

Post by Shamrock1000 on Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:07 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:Anthony Davis is not going anywhere!!

Dude, it was an example - the point is I don't think Danny feels like he is done. And never say never - if the Brow makes it clear he isn't re-signing, NO better get something for him. But yeah, the Brow is probably not going anywhere anytime soon....

Shamrock1000

Back to top Go down

Post by k_j_88 on Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:12 pm

Phil,

It's already April and Hayward is, as others have mentioned, not even running or playing in contact drills. It would be counterproductive to throw him into the fire late in the year when he hasn't had the time to get his legs under him.

KJ
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics on Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:45 pm

He has so many steps left to be anywhere near return, no way he is coming back, and we should hope he doesn't. I want him totally confident in his return. So next year is where it is at. He may start travelling with the team and get more involved in team decisions.

I will wait, but God I can''t wait for September already!!!!
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2