Post by bobheckler on Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:39 pm

Ktronic1 wrote:
bobheckler wrote:
Ktronic1 wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:
Ktronic1 wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:
bobheckler wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:Who said Smart leads the league in blown bunnies after the steal?

Boy, when the worm turns for you it really turns.  You used to be Smart's biggest supporter, Cow.

Bob I root for him, I want him to play great, but can’t help notice how he helps us and hurts us, and I know you’ve noticed this too....I read your comments

He played HS ball 1 block from where i live. He couldn’t shoot then either. Ive watched him for a long time and he impacts the game immensely.  I love Whats he gives us. Thats my story and im sticking to it! cheers

No kidding, where do you live?

About 12 miles outside of Dallas.  Town called Flower Mound and Marcus played at (no kidding) Marcus HS in Flower Mound.  

You're from Flower Mound?  Did not know that.  Excellent!
MNo. Im from Lexington Mass. (played for Massimino) Been down in this godforsaken land for 16 years.

Marry down there, or is your wife from there?  Why else stay in a "godforsaken land for 16 years" if you didn't have to?
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Re: Game On! Nets @ Celtics - December 31, 2017

Post by Phil Pressey on Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:39 pm

Good job by Irving and Tatum to get free throws.
Phil Pressey

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics on Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:40 pm

Put Morris back in
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Pressey on Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:41 pm

The crowd seemed to get too quiet after all the praise.
Phil Pressey

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler on Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:41 pm

one more bucket and not horrible defense and we should be good
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool on Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:41 pm

Phil Pressey wrote:Jaylen just fake practiced a free throw. Little things like that are what I watch for. Smart missing layups, yet getting steals. It's entertaining in a lovable loser way. It'll keep his contract down and he can make the leap next year for shooting with Crowder money. The Celtics are not great yet, but they are definitely good, and next game will be the barometer, not this one.

if we offer him Crowder money we’ll lose him
cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Pressey on Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:43 pm

Tommy said Marcus needed to get it to a good shooter.
Phil Pressey

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics on Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:44 pm

Stupid. No damn rebounding. Three times they had a chance, this is bad. 14 seconds left, all they have to do is hit a three and they will be tied. I am not up for overtime.
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktronic1 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:44 pm

bobheckler wrote:
Ktronic1 wrote:
bobheckler wrote:
Ktronic1 wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:
Ktronic1 wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:
bobheckler wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:Who said Smart leads the league in blown bunnies after the steal?

Boy, when the worm turns for you it really turns.  You used to be Smart's biggest supporter, Cow.

Bob I root for him, I want him to play great, but can’t help notice how he helps us and hurts us, and I know you’ve noticed this too....I read your comments

He played HS ball 1 block from where i live. He couldn’t shoot then either. Ive watched him for a long time and he impacts the game immensely.  I love Whats he gives us. Thats my story and im sticking to it! cheers

About 12 miles outside of Dallas.  Town called Flower Mound and Marcus played at (no kidding) Marcus HS in Flower Mound.  

MNo. Im from Lexington Mass. (played for Massimino) Been down in this godforsaken land for 16 years.

Marry down there, or is your wife from there?  Why else stay in a "godforsaken land for 16 years" if you didn't have to?
Work brought me here. Got another year before I can say adios
Ktronic1

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler on Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:46 pm

Ktronic1 wrote:
bobheckler wrote:
Ktronic1 wrote:
bobheckler wrote:
Ktronic1 wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:
Ktronic1 wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:
bobheckler wrote:

For 16 years?!  That's not work, that's indentured servitude.
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Pressey on Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:48 pm

Ktronic1, a guy named rollie mass on Celtics Blog played for him too. He makes interesting posts with player analysis.
Phil Pressey

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktronic1 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:48 pm

bobheckler wrote:
Ktronic1 wrote:
bobheckler wrote:
Ktronic1 wrote:
bobheckler wrote:
Ktronic1 wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:
Ktronic1 wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:
bobheckler wrote:

LOL. Just lucky to work for a great company (Disney/ ABC).

For 16 years?!  That's not work, that's indentured servitude.
Ktronic1

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics on Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:49 pm

You mean you left glorious Lexington for TX???
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandpd on Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:49 pm

Ktronic1 wrote:
bobheckler wrote:
Ktronic1 wrote:
bobheckler wrote:
Ktronic1 wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:
Ktronic1 wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:
bobheckler wrote:

Lexington High - I recall you had some powerhouse teams back then. Rollie passed away this past year I believe.
Sandpd

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler on Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:50 pm

It wasn't glorious but who cares?

WE WIN!!  CELTICS WIN!!!
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktronic1 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:51 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:You mean you left glorious Lexington for TX???
Not directly. Been some stops in between. Gotta be a Billioniare to live in Lexington now.
Ktronic1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Pressey on Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:51 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:
Phil Pressey wrote:Jaylen just fake practiced a free throw. Little things like that are what I watch for. Smart missing layups, yet getting steals. It's entertaining in a lovable loser way. It'll keep his contract down and he can make the leap next year for shooting with Crowder money. The Celtics are not great yet, but they are definitely good, and next game will be the barometer, not this one.

He shouldn't get more than Bradley $32/4 (add inflation) and no way is Smart right now worth anywhere close to Rondo second contract money.
Phil Pressey

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics on Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:51 pm

Brad does not look too happy walking out of the Garden. This was not a good game at all defensively. They were lucky to come out with a win.

Happy New Year to all. Have a safe, happy New Year's Eve. See you for IT's return? next game.

Roalie
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso on Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:52 pm

Happy New Year!!

We win!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktronic1 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:52 pm

Eeked this one out. A wins a win
Ktronic1

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler on Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:52 pm

UPDATE

Memphis up 27 in Sacto 8 left in the 2nd

Charlotte up 7 in LAC with 5 left in 2nd
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandpd on Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:52 pm

Yea, a win is a win. Nice posting with you all and have a Happy, but safe New Year.
Sandpd

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktronic1 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:54 pm

Sandpd wrote:
Ktronic1 wrote:
bobheckler wrote:
Ktronic1 wrote:
bobheckler wrote:
Ktronic1 wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:
Ktronic1 wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:
bobheckler wrote:

Lexington High - I recall you had some powerhouse teams back then. Rollie passed away this past year I believe.
Yes. He built a great program there, Unfortunately they didnt really start winning big until after he left. But they were all his coaches. Yeah sadly he passed earlier this year. Great guy
Ktronic1

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool on Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:54 pm

Phil Pressey wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:

He shouldn't get more than Bradley $32/4 (add inflation) and no way is Smart right now worth anywhere close to Rondo second contract money.

I agree, but it doesn’t matter, another team may feel they need that backcourt toughness and pay him
cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next