Game On! Nets @ Celtics - December 31, 2017

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Re: Game On! Nets @ Celtics - December 31, 2017

Post by cowens/oldschool on Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:56 pm

Kitronic you must be a tall guy, what position did you play?
cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktronic1 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:58 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:Kitronic you must be a tall guy, what position did you play?

Just 6-1. Played guard and a little forward. Our biggest players was only 6-6
Ktronic1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Pressey on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:14 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:
Phil Pressey wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:
Phil Pressey wrote:Jaylen just fake practiced a free throw. Little things like that are what I watch for. Smart missing layups, yet getting steals. It's entertaining in a lovable loser way. It'll keep his contract down and he can make the leap next year for shooting with Crowder money. The Celtics are not great yet, but they are definitely good, and next game will be the barometer, not this one.

if we offer him Crowder money we’ll lose him

He shouldn't get more than Bradley $32/4 (add inflation) and no way is Smart right now worth anywhere close to Rondo second contract money.

I agree, but it doesn’t matter, another team may feel they need that backcourt toughness and pay him

You're right. It's a tricky situation for Ainge. Some scrub team will probably try to poach him. He is at least a serviceable starting point guard and possible still has potential to become an All-Star. Yet, he said he worked on shooting all Summer and still can't get it done. I am glad I'm not the GM. Brooklyn might want a market correction on the Pierce/KG trade and offer $18 mil. Say Smart plays great in the playoffs. He takes the big leap and everyone sees it. Then Danny is in rough waters. Oklahoma didn't keep Harden.
Phil Pressey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8