Got Plans? C's Itineraries for Wed. Night in London

Go down

Got Plans? C's Itineraries for Wed. Night in London

Post by Sandpd on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:12 pm

The C's players plan to enjoy their London trip in a variety of venues.

http://www.nba.com/celtics/news/sidebar/prac-011018-got-plans-cs-itineraries-for-wed-night-in-london
Sandpd

Back to top Go down

Re: Got Plans? C's Itineraries for Wed. Night in London

Post by RosalieTCeltics on Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:46 pm

Sounds great to me!!! Young guys love to shop!!! They are probably all trying to out do each other

so.....what about Kyrie????
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandpd on Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:26 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:Sounds great to me!!!  Young guys love to shop!!!  They are probably all trying to out do each other

so.....what about Kyrie????

“Architecture, culture,” Irving said. “I mean everything, kind of. It’s just so new being here, so hopefully we get a chance to experience it.”

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/celtics/2018/01/celtics_all_in_on_european_experience_ahead_of_london_game_against_76ers
Sandpd

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics on Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:27 pm

You know the more I read articles about him, interviews with him, makes me like him more and more. I could be off base, but I think we really have a keeper here. I know some find him a little "out" there, myself, I find him entertaining at times and smart. He carries himself very well.
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandpd on Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:22 pm

Rosalie,

After reading and listening to all the misleading and disparaging remarks coming from the Cavs front office about Kyrie not even talking to his teammates after they lost in the finals last year and that he demanded to be traded, I have to admit that I had some reservations when the C's made the trade. I wondered if he was really a team player and if he would be another KoMe. As we know now, the Cavs were spreading "false news" about Kyrie. He is the consummate pro and has exceeded my expectations both on and off the court.

Here is an extended video of the above interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqyM7GFrfjQ

And here is another one regarding playing in London and checking one off his bucket list:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzfly55OB6M
Sandpd

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics on Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:49 am

I had my reservations also. Especially the success the Celtics had had with such a great ambassador in IT, but Irving is special. As much as it hurt to let IT go, we are so much better off.  I truly believe Irving loves playing for Brad Stevens, but then again so don't most every player of the team

I find myself thing, God what will this team be like with Hayward back. If not this year, then next. These next few months are going to be fun.

Thanks for sharing those interviews with us.

Last edited by RosalieTCeltics on Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by steve3344 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:06 am

RosalieTCeltics wrote:You know the more I read articles about him, interviews with him, makes me like him more and more. I could be off base, but I think we really have a keeper here. I know some find him a little "out" there, myself, I find him entertaining at times and smart.  He carries himself very well.

I heard Irving requested to stay in a flat instead of a hotel.

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandpd on Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:20 am

steve3344 wrote:
RosalieTCeltics wrote:You know the more I read articles about him, interviews with him, makes me like him more and more. I could be off base, but I think we really have a keeper here. I know some find him a little "out" there, myself, I find him entertaining at times and smart.  He carries himself very well.

I heard Irving requested to stay in a flat instead of a hotel.

LOL, but he's booked on a round trip flight.
Sandpd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down