Hayward healing fast

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hayward healing fast

Post by dboss on Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:34 pm

Hayward with no brace. Celts still see a return next season.

dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Re: Hayward healing fast

Post by Phil Pressey on Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:24 pm

dboss wrote:Hayward with no brace.  Celts still see a return next season.

dboss

I think it's called the playoff season. Very Happy
Phil Pressey

Back to top Go down

Post by k_j_88 on Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:00 pm

2018-19 season. Rather he's fully healed and rehabbed.

KJ
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by mulcogiseng on Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:16 pm

Good news keeps on coming! I don't think he returns unless he is fully healed and rehabbed. He is smart enuf to know better and Danny has shown he errs on the side of caution. The early estimate was always March so it remains within the realm. As long as there is no setback we will continue to hear about it anytime a change is observed.
mulcogiseng

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss on Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:15 pm

mulcogiseng wrote:Good news keeps on coming!  I don't think he returns unless he is fully healed and rehabbed. He is smart enuf to know better and Danny has shown he errs on the side of caution. The early estimate was always March  so it remains within the realm. As long as there is no setback we will continue to hear about it anytime a change is observed.

mulcogiseng

The Celtics have to protect their investment and will not bring him back too soon. It is still likely that he returns next season.

One possible indicator is the utilization of the DPE. If Boston uses the exception to sign a free agent or in conjunction with a trade it is very likely that they will not let Hayward come back this year. As we know the trade deadline is Feb 8th but the DPE is good into March.

Since Boston has a legit chance to contend this year (regardless of whether or not they can win) They should not let that opportunity pass. That means that the Celtics should add another piece.

Five minutes into the first game of the season I thought the season was lost. Now our team is at 34-10.

dboss

dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top