Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away

Post by bobheckler Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:09 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2018/03/comments-from-other-side-magic-31618.html

by FLCeltsFan

Another game

LOL..... Your enthusiasm is like ..contagious.....

Dude.... I know it's a BAD year, but your game thread could at least be a complete sentence..... LOL

The Celtics are favored

There isnt one team in high school worried obout the Magic, much less anyone in D League. Ugh, The Orlando Tragic

It's sad that the Celtics started rebuilding after the magic (MY NOTE: Thank you, Birthday Boy Danny Ainge!)

That Celtics lineup is not scary. Be careful.

Yeah this definitely can be a winnable game for Orlando. I think Brad Stevens shines through in the end though with his coaching. Hopefully Isaac can display a little more on the offensive end.

Due to the Celtics lineup it will be close but I think we will still lose.

Just thinking about how loud the Celtics fans will be in the Amway makes me nauseous.

"Brad Stevens will call out mismatches from the sidelines." Mismatches that Vogel is creating by instructing our guys to switch

Abdel "Ralph" Nader firing one in.

So hard to watch.

We run boring offensive sets and are a sieve defensively. But hey, Augustin is shooting the ball well so there's that.

Its depressing just to watch the vets chuck the ball

The sad part about that quarter was that it wasn't Boston lock down d that hurt us. We just missed a TON of decent looking shots. I thought we looked better defensively when Isaac was on the floor. Oh.. And the Mack TO..... WTF... The ghost of Boston's oldest defensive ace just *****Ed with us....... LOL

Yep that's me done watching this I'm going to sleep

Brad Stevens has his team on cruise control despite all the injuries. Magic players playing like they just want this season to end already.

I'm gonna keep the game on but I'm definitely about to fire up my Switch or 3DS and at least get some gaming in. This game has been a complete snoozefest.

Mack is so garbage lol.

Vogel on the mic is cringe worthy lol.

I've watched nearly every Magic game in YEARS but this is the first time I'm actually not looking forward to watching a game. This run with the "vets" is sickening.

The vets aren't the sickening part

Fairly certain I could replicate Vogel’s pearls of coaching wisdom that we’ve had the pleasure of hearing tonight.

:crazy: Laughing This sums up the Magic’s season perfectly
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away

Post by wideclyde Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:37 pm

Many of these comments by fans of the Magic is why teams should never tank a game or a season. Could be that many of these fans do not remain loyal, ticket-buying fans of this team?

wideclyde

Back to top Go down