Comments From The Other Side - vs Pelicans, Away

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Pelicans, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Pelicans, Away

Post by bobheckler Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:18 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2018/03/comments-from-other-side-pelicans-31818.html

We need a win, we need the refs to pull their heads out of themselves, and we need some respect. Gotta kill the injury riddled Celtics while we have the chance.

Well, here's the OP pic I spent 10 min working on. Wasted smh.
Comments From The Other Side - vs Pelicans, Away RjR2Xah

Need this W in the worst way especially after last night’s debacle (officiating).

So how badly do we get screwed by the refs tonight guys?

E'twaun Moore drives me nuts

On a B2B, you can't let the other team get out fast.

Rondo=worst ball movement in the NBA. (MY NOTE: True, but if YOU move he'll find your hands)

There's more Boston fans here than pels fans

I'm not sure rondo actually touched him but hey we're the pelicans so **** us right?

Why do we always foul on 3pt shots??

Why ask why @This is the Pelicans @

I cannot understand why we can’t get more points in the paint against a team bereft of rim protectors

Another Rondo start which means we play chase the rest of the game. Amazing Rondo has the worst +/- so far at -8 and we are down 8! Nothing knew and what shocks people is when he somehow has a game with a positive +/-. We are going to miss the playoffs because we refuse to play him on the bench. Hopefully Hill coming back puts an end to Rondo in the starting lineup

LoL he will have 1 good game out of 10 and the Rondo fan club will act like Jrue and AD are having great season just do to his presence alone. +/- isn't a tell all stat but I would say it's pretty good feel for your starting PG. When your starting PG consistently finishes games with a +/- anywhere from -10 to -25 you will not win. (The +/- stat for a game is a garbage stat, it doesn't matter if it's a PG or a C)

The ball movement is night and day when #9 is off the floor!! Everyone touches the ball with constant flow.

Them phantom calls though

If the Pels don’t quit committing silly turnovers, this game could get ugly..the Celtics are hard enough to beat as it is.

Solo is getting baptized by Tatum

Boston does a good job of constantly running of screens and not having anyone just stand around on offense

So, the anti-Pels

Instead of the refs giving us the obligatory"sorry for screwing you" game they give other teams, they've decided to punish Gentry for his insolence by, if possible, being even worse.

Gotta keep going inside. Boston has a legit perimeter defense.

Nice response by the Pels, but the Celtics definitely are controlling the pace of this game

So glad we didn’t sign Monroe. I’d rather Emeka and his hustle, defense, and rebounding.

Yep, Monroe gives you more offense but Emeka so much on the defensive end that Monroe doesn't

Rozier carries the ball like a mfer on every single pick and roll

We are in the bonus and Boston looks tired . Keep attacking the rim

So many Celtics fans...

Another tech? Wtf.

Retribution for speaking against the cabal.

How the frick you miss 4 free throws???  Comments From The Other Side - vs Pelicans, Away Iconrotflmao

That’s impressive. He missed all 4   Comments From The Other Side - vs Pelicans, Away Iconrotflmao

That may have been the best moment of the season. Lol clutch misses

The ball don't lie. He missed all 4 FTs.

I'm just focusing in on everytime Diallo and Monroe race down court. It's like a cheetah vs a warthog

Time to send these bandwagon Celtic fans home disappointed.

Been listening to the Celtics broadcasters tonight. They seen quite impressed with Diallo. Lol.

AD shouldn't pass the ball unless doubled. No one that Boston has can stop him

Looks like the Refs listened to Gentry. More calls tonight

We are trashing these fools

Need AD roasting Horford GIF

Can’t watch live tonight. But a glance at the stats suggests: Pels getting more calls / FTs Boston FT shooting very generous

Fun fact: with this win, we have 40. That means that this season is officially the first season in which a team with Demarcus Cousins on the roster has won 40 games or more.

Gentry needs to bottle this game performance up for the upcoming games

NIce bounce back win in front of their fans after that tough loss yesterday. Time for another win streak to kick in

Rondo has his flaws indeed. But this team is much better with him as opposed to him not playing. He brings much more to the team then stats and + -  

Stepped on Boston's throat. Who would have thought

Monroe a team worst -25   Comments From The Other Side - vs Pelicans, Away Hihi

In the West Teams 4 - 8 ALL have the same record.

This is gonna be fun. Or heart attack inducing. Or both.

I don’t know if I’m prepared for what the next couple weeks holds. Lol

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Pelicans, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Pelicans, Away

Post by atcross Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:48 am

Comments on Rondo and ball movement are funny. Box score says NO had nearly twice as many assists as Cs (33 vs. 17). Rondo led with 11. Also, regarding +/-, Rondo led the team with a +/- fo 20 and played the most minutes (32) along with Davis.

atcross

Back to top Go down