Pumpsie Green
dboss
fierce
RosalieTCeltics
beat
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Irving out for the rest of the season. - Page 2 Empty Re: Irving out for the rest of the season.

Post by beat Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:49 pm

Yeah it’s a bitter pill but TR will now really get to show us what he’s got.

Yeah the average C’s fan feels a lot like Sergio Garcia right now. ( for those that haven’t heard he put 5 straight balls in the water on a par 4 hole at the masters today for a 13. Ties the highest score ever on a single hole in Masters history.)

But when I also see videos like this it gives me hope that somehow someway we can still find a way.......

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2018/04/03/one-armed-high-school-baseball-catcher-inspires.html

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Irving out for the rest of the season. - Page 2 Empty Re: Irving out for the rest of the season.

Post by Ktronic1 Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:07 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:That does that!  We won't make it out of first round.
. Good enough to make it to the 2nd round depending on our opponent but what for? Its wait till next season than Kyrie is a free agent in 2019. If hes back to full strength we resign him If not...put him on the 3 o’clock train to Yuma.
Ktronic1
Ktronic1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktronic1 Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:15 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:Why is this his LAST big contract? He is 26 years old.  I refuse to believe there is a conspiracy theory here.  Why should we be told EVERYTHING, this is his medical information, not ours.  

Let's not jump ahead here.  I am willing to wait for it all to play out  

A smart woman always said...IT IS WHAT IT IS.  That woman was my Mom. I will go by what she said time after time
Could be his last big one. Lets say he signs a big deal for 5 years. That puts him at 31, 32 years old. Chances are He wont get a bigger contract at that age.
Ktronic1
Ktronic1

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:22 pm

That is unbelievable. This has been a terrible year for injuries. Klay Thompson has missed his share, even Durant. So it is not the non stars who are going down, it is superstars. This makes the game less appealing to watch.

RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:25 pm

That is when they start signing two year contracts. if he is still performing at a high level, the money will be there for him, I just hope it is with the Celtics. We need another KG, Pierce, type of player, devoted to the Celtics and hoping to stay for a long time.

I know in this day and age, we will not see those types of players but I can wish, can't I???
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:36 pm

Here is Kyrie's statement.  Note the support from IT @ end.

Irving out for the rest of the season. - Page 2 DaCeaP4UMAAI_1H?format=jpg

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktronic1 Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:52 pm

bobheckler wrote:Irving out for the rest of the season. - Page 2 DaCnBbcUMAAJI4W?format=jpg

bob.
This team could compete for a title.  The 5th player, who is cut off is Boogie.

. Geez. Add Hayward And Win!
Ktronic1
Ktronic1

Back to top Go down

Post by steve3344 Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:13 am

Ktronic1 wrote:
bobheckler wrote:Irving out for the rest of the season. - Page 2 DaCnBbcUMAAJI4W?format=jpg

bob.
This team could compete for a title.  The 5th player, who is cut off is Boogie.

. Geez. Add Hayward And Win!

And Jimmy Butler.

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Post by steve3344 Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:14 am

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/celtics-built-withstand-loss-kyrie-232923179.html

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:55 pm

At least it doesn't appear to be a long term issue. Get the screws out, clear the infection, and he's rehabbing.

As for the playoffs, with the reziliancy Boston has shown this year, I don't see a first round exit as being a given.

I'm not going to make any predictions, but I could see the ride continuing past the first round.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:08 pm

NYCelt wrote:At least it doesn't appear to be a long term issue. Get the screws out, clear the infection, and he's rehabbing.

As for the playoffs, with the reziliancy Boston has shown this year, I don't see a first round exit as being a given.

I'm not going to make any predictions, but I could see the ride continuing past the first round.

+1

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2