Scal vs. Draper Post game

Go down

Scal vs. Draper Post game

Post by Ktronic1 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:04 pm

Draper: “Scal, Jaylen Brown is a beast. People need to stop sleeping on Jaylen Brown”

Scal: “Kyle, you dont have an original thought in your head. Your problem is that you need to stop listening to People”.

Draper: “Hold up Hold up. That pisses me off”

Scal: “can you say that on TV?”

Draper: “Yeah this is my show. Besides it after 9 o’clock”

What an ass clown!
avatar
Ktronic1

Posts : 3711
Join date : 2015-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Scal vs. Draper Post game

Post by NYCelt on Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:56 pm

Sounds liike I should be happy that I'm out of the Boston area, and the broadcast cuts off right after the game!
avatar
NYCelt

Posts : 7310
Join date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Scal vs. Draper Post game

Post by Ktronic1 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:27 pm

NYCelt wrote:Sounds liike I should be happy that I'm out of the Boston area, and the broadcast cuts off right after the game!
Yes. You should be thrilled!
avatar
Ktronic1

Posts : 3711
Join date : 2015-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Scal vs. Draper Post game

Post by cowens/oldschool on Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:36 pm

Who’s sleeping on Jaylen? Everyone knows he’s an absolute stud and future superstar to be in the making....in martial arts there’s a theory that to gain mastery, one has to be aware of your weaknesses and as you work on those, your strengths get even stronger. Jaylen has surpassed expectations with his outside shot, a perceived weakness when he was drafted. Kid has reputation as a worker and it shows....
avatar
cowens/oldschool

Posts : 14006
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Scal vs. Draper Post game

Post by dboss on Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:58 pm

Drap and Scal are both clowns as far as I'm concerned.

I only listen to the post game so I can hear coach Stevens and some players comments. And I like the Tommy Award anouncement.

avatar
dboss

Posts : 8717
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 68

Back to top Go down

Re: Scal vs. Draper Post game

Post by Ktronic1 on Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:14 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:Who’s sleeping on Jaylen? Everyone knows he’s an absolute stud and future superstar to be in the making....in martial arts there’s a theory that to gain mastery, one has to be aware of your weaknesses and as you work on those, your strengths get even stronger. Jaylen has surpassed expectations with his outside shot, a perceived weakness when he was drafted. Kid has reputation as a worker and it shows....
Draper was saying that he thinks because Jaylen’s name has been mentioned in trades (Leonard, Anthony Davis) that he’s not getting the respect he deserves. Scal (he’s another story) made a good point in saying that if your name is mentioned in trades for players of that caliber, you are highly respected.
avatar
Ktronic1

Posts : 3711
Join date : 2015-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Scal vs. Draper Post game

Post by Ktronic1 on Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:15 pm

dboss wrote:Drap and Scal are both clowns as far as I'm concerned.

I only listen to the post game so I can hear coach Stevens and some players comments.  And I like the Tommy Award anouncement.

Same here.
avatar
Ktronic1

Posts : 3711
Join date : 2015-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Scal vs. Draper Post game

Post by RosalieTCeltics on Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:22 pm

I give up with all of them. I do what you do dboss I listen to Stevens maybe some of the players, then I shut it down. I don't even like the after game interview with the opposition player if Celtics lose. What do I care what they have to say they are just going to pat themselves on the back. Sorry I know you guys like her but Abby drives me nuts. This is a sports show not a place for cutesy talk. Guess I am too old for this stuff. It would have driven Red crazy.

Draper will forever drive me nuts, but we don't have a chance he is paid by Comcast. Scal tries hard to not be a homer, and I tire of hearing how good other teams are, and who he worked out????

avatar
RosalieTCeltics

Posts : 17756
Join date : 2009-10-17
Age : 71

Back to top Go down

Re: Scal vs. Draper Post game

Post by Ktronic1 on Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:34 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:I give up with all of them. I do what you do dboss I listen to Stevens maybe some of the players, then I shut it down. I don't even like the after game interview with the opposition player if Celtics lose. What do I care what they have to say they are just going to pat themselves on the back. Sorry I know you guys like her but Abby drives me nuts. This is a sports show not a place for cutesy talk. Guess I am too old for this stuff. It would have driven Red crazy.

Draper will forever drive me nuts, but we don't have a chance he is paid by Comcast. Scal tries hard to not be a homer, and I tire of hearing how good other teams are, and who he worked out????  

The post game interview with the opposing player never made sense to me. No one from the local team wants to hear from the opposing player especially when the opposing team wins the game. Its obviously a policy that the NBC (formally Comcast)  network implemented because they do it everywhere a team has a local affiliation with NBC.
I like Abby. I think shes pretty good but she tends to cheerlead a little too much and also comes off as a groupie at times.
Red would hate all of this nonsense. I was pretty content with John Kylie playing the organ pre, post and at halftime. Guess im old school too. :>)
avatar
Ktronic1

Posts : 3711
Join date : 2015-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Scal vs. Draper Post game

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum