Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Home

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Home

Post by bobheckler on Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:17 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2018/04/comments-from-other-side-nets-41118.html

by FLCeltsFan

If we lose this lol Especially to that lineup of scrubs. That’d suck

I hope we win, idk any of these Celtic ppl besides Larkin and Baynes lol

If we lose to a Shane Larkin run team I'll spit chips

The Celtics played a lot of starters for normal minutes against the Wizards. Not sure what they'll do in the last game of the season, which is the second of a back to back. They should be resting all their starters, or at least the old folks like Horford, not sure if they will.

Larkin-Bird-Allen-Yabusele-Baynes for Boston. We must win tonight.

That's a scrub-tastic lineup but its no gimmie if we don't brnig it.

I wouldn't sleep on Boston regardless of them trotting out that F Tier line up. We need to play this game seriously.

I didn't realize that we have two 2nd rd picks in this draft. Marks definitely has some tools to play with come draft night

Baynes gonna take 25 shots today (MY NOTE:  Close.  23)

Really didn't think Larkin would still be in this league.

Baynes is tossing Allen around like a ragdoll.

We're seriously going to lose to the Maine Red Claws

Seems like we always play scared in Boston

Ending the season the worst way possible I see Worst team we will play all year and this is what we get.

Put someone in to body up baynes! Cunningham is trash.

We should score more often.

Oh come on, seriously? 19-2 against these dleaguers and 14 for baynes already?

C's hobbling into the playoffs Hopefully a first round EXIT

This is the glaring difference between mediocre coaching and great coaching.

How did Greg Monroe turn into Bill Walton?

Will be a total shame if we don't win this game.

Remember senior year in high school during the last week? This is how the Nets approached this game tonight Laughing

I know that Brad Stevens is an elite coaching talent but the Nets have competed better against the Celtics 1st unit than they have been versus their end of bench guys tonight. Embarrassing if we lose.

Crabbe got fouled clearly on that 3, no call. I guess the refs have mailed it in as well?

How is that not a foul? That was a dangerous undercut, should have legit been a flagrant.

Yabusele killed Dlo on that offensive rebound. We're getting crushed on the boards.

Dlo could be owning larkins all night long in the post...too bad I'm not the coach.

I don't think it would be an embarrassing loss. I mean cold hard truth is we are super talented... Yea they have their G-league lineup in but any group of NBA guys who plays hard has a shot vs us because of how bad we are defensively.

But overall, defense is non exsistant and baynes is bullying Allen.

This is a joke though, honestly Letting Aron Baynes, an actual lump, look like Orlando Magic era Dwight out there

Wow.. we can't beat Boston's C-Team

Meanwhile the Knicks are blowing out the Cavs This team can never have nice things. Ever.

Our front court looks like twigs in front giant trees

How is Brad Stevens coaching a bunch of d leaguers to look like legit NBA players? I wish he was our coach. The things he would have done with this roster

Boston playing a little too physical for them. The offensive rebounding from opposing team has been a problem all season. Hopefully this gets solved in the offseason

Man I hate the Celtics Doesn’t matter if it’s Pierce and Walker or Irving and Horford or mother moisoing Baynes and Yabusele. I know this game doesn’t matter but this still pisses me off.

After this we tank!  (MY NOTE:  Should have thought of that 70 games ago)

How Nets is it that the season we finally get our draft pick back is when lottery reform kicks in and also the corresponding draft class is horrendous.

This Boston G-League team is really good LOL

Smh...Larkin was horrible with us..he out there looking like an allstar

Shane Larkin is on his way to getting a triple double on us I hate being a Nets fan

Welp...ending the season with Kenny getting being completely out coached

Shane Larkin looks like a HOF

baynes career high in a half, SHAME

Baynes is AUTOMATIC...sign him up MARKS

If he continues..they going to erect a statute..lol

Oh my god, season finale and we're getting murdered by Aaron f***ing Baynes.

Boston commentator he's making fun of us, of course, what a shame

We make baynes look like an allstar.

You can dump on bostons g-league lineup tonight but cold hard truth is the 5 they have on the floor are better defensively then us and don't turn it over.

Stevens has similar if not lesser talented players on the floor tonight and a lot of them young as well and yet they're playing disciplined for him, with pride and heart and they're running their sets properly, playing hard nosed, smart defense, a lot of tonight is simply mental and preparation. A lot of this is the GLARING difference between great and mediocre coaching.

Disagree 100%. Not that Stevens isnt a much better coach, he is. But this isnt on Kenny... You cant make awful defenders better and you cant make wide open shots magically go in.

We need 5 Bruce Bowen on the floor to defend guys like Baynes and Larkin.

I'm not sure how someone can blame the coach when the Nets are playing the same players who played the Celtics starters in previous games down to the wire. The Nets players rolled into this game thinking that they were good enough to cakewalk this and they're getting drilled. This 100% on the players. Stop giving the roster a **** ing pass

It's Kenny's fault for being out-coached by Brad Stevens and also implementing terrible PnR defense

Kenny is not a smart coach like Brad. Everytime he loses his shit over small things, I see Brad on the other side, standing and keeping his cool.

The Boston bench kids have been playing well in recent games. Gotta give them and Brad Stevens some credit.

To be fair... Not many NBA players are able to keep "Little Hands" Larkin in front of them.

Shane Larkin was effectively what a bag full of garbage would look like if it was asked to run point while he was in Brooklyn

Sean Marks might have the nicest eyes of all time... Don’t mind me I’m just looking for the positive tonight

Just need a 20-0 run to take the lead... Easy peezy

Fortunately Brad Stevens have mercy for us and take out Aaron "Tim Duncan" Baynes out of the game

Celtics just can’t let us win this one... they ain’t got nothing to lose

The Nets came into this game feeling themselves. they got burned. it happens. it should happen. this is what keeps people grounded.

Swept by Celtics for 2nd straight year…damn there has to be better days ahead.

bob

bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Home

Post by worcester on Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:36 am

"Stevens has similar if not lesser talented players on the floor tonight and a lot of them young as well and yet they're playing disciplined for him, with pride and heart and they're running their sets properly, playing hard nosed, smart defense, a lot of tonight is simply mental and preparation. A lot of this is the GLARING difference between great and mediocre coaching."

Jaylen aside, Brad is doing a great job coaching this team.
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by wideclyde on Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:31 pm

The Nets have had a better season than originally anticipated, but their fans seem to be a tad bid overconfident with their writings.

Last game of the season and it didn't really mean much to either team, but the better team (even without many players) won.

On to the playoffs for Boston, and on to the golf course for the Nets.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down