Game On! Celtics @ Bucks - April 22, 2018 - Game 4 Eastern Quarterfinals

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Game On! Celtics @ Bucks - April 22, 2018 - Game 4 Eastern Quarterfinals - Page 10 Empty Re: Game On! Celtics @ Bucks - April 22, 2018 - Game 4 Eastern Quarterfinals

Post by dboss on Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:35 pm

Why go to Morris????????
dboss
dboss

Posts : 11223
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 69

Back to top Go down

Game On! Celtics @ Bucks - April 22, 2018 - Game 4 Eastern Quarterfinals - Page 10 Empty Re: Game On! Celtics @ Bucks - April 22, 2018 - Game 4 Eastern Quarterfinals

Post by Ktronic1 on Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:35 pm

Bush league team and town. Friggin confetti. We’ll win this series
Ktronic1
Ktronic1

Posts : 5216
Join date : 2015-02-03

Back to top Go down

Game On! Celtics @ Bucks - April 22, 2018 - Game 4 Eastern Quarterfinals - Page 10 Empty Re: Game On! Celtics @ Bucks - April 22, 2018 - Game 4 Eastern Quarterfinals

Post by cowens/oldschool on Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:35 pm

dboss wrote:Why go to Morris????????

Brad is an idiot
cowens/oldschool
cowens/oldschool

Posts : 16439
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Game On! Celtics @ Bucks - April 22, 2018 - Game 4 Eastern Quarterfinals - Page 10 Empty Re: Game On! Celtics @ Bucks - April 22, 2018 - Game 4 Eastern Quarterfinals

Post by gyso on Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:35 pm

Lost opportunity. Morris gets last shot?

_________________
Game On! Celtics @ Bucks - April 22, 2018 - Game 4 Eastern Quarterfinals - Page 10 Logo_f11
gyso
gyso

Posts : 14762
Join date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Game On! Celtics @ Bucks - April 22, 2018 - Game 4 Eastern Quarterfinals - Page 10 Empty Re: Game On! Celtics @ Bucks - April 22, 2018 - Game 4 Eastern Quarterfinals

Post by Berlin-T on Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:37 pm

Tough loss. Maybe they'll learn that getting down 20 points isn't a good idea.
In spite of that we came back hard. All is not lost.
G'Nite all, nice posting with you.

Berlin-T
Berlin-T
Berlin-T

Posts : 4111
Join date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Game On! Celtics @ Bucks - April 22, 2018 - Game 4 Eastern Quarterfinals - Page 10 Empty Re: Game On! Celtics @ Bucks - April 22, 2018 - Game 4 Eastern Quarterfinals

Post by cowens/oldschool on Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:37 pm

Ktronic1 wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:
Ktronic1 wrote:
bobheckler wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:
bobheckler wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:
bobheckler wrote:Jaylen Brown, becoming Jimmy Butler 2.0 ahead of schedule.

That’s an insult, he’s way better right now


Sorry, I disagree.  

Figures you think KO is starter material, yeah he is for a lottery team.


I never said he was starter material, I said he's better than you think he is.



So now Brown is better than Hall of Famer Dominique Wilkens and Jimmy Butler? Cmon man

You guys are blind

Stevie Wonder blindfolded can see that hes not quite there yet.

Right he only scored 34, he’s not ready yet
cowens/oldschool
cowens/oldschool

Posts : 16439
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Game On! Celtics @ Bucks - April 22, 2018 - Game 4 Eastern Quarterfinals - Page 10 Empty Re: Game On! Celtics @ Bucks - April 22, 2018 - Game 4 Eastern Quarterfinals

Post by RosalieTCeltics on Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:38 pm

I feel alot better that they put up a good fight in the second half.
Why, why, why do they bury themselves like this. They outplayed them in the second half big time.  Tuesday should be interesting

I am not going to be around Tuesday, bring home a winner. I will be watching the game, I hope,from a bar somewhere in Maine!!!
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Posts : 21598
Join date : 2009-10-17
Age : 72

Back to top Go down

Game On! Celtics @ Bucks - April 22, 2018 - Game 4 Eastern Quarterfinals - Page 10 Empty Re: Game On! Celtics @ Bucks - April 22, 2018 - Game 4 Eastern Quarterfinals

Post by cowens/oldschool on Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:38 pm

Jaylen was best player on floor, just made one crucial mistake
cowens/oldschool
cowens/oldschool

Posts : 16439
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Game On! Celtics @ Bucks - April 22, 2018 - Game 4 Eastern Quarterfinals - Page 10 Empty Re: Game On! Celtics @ Bucks - April 22, 2018 - Game 4 Eastern Quarterfinals

Post by gyso on Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:38 pm

Berlin-T wrote:Tough loss. Maybe they'll learn that getting down 20 points isn't a good idea.
In spite of that we came back hard. All is not lost.
G'Nite all, nice posting with you.

Berlin-T

Take care, see you next time.

_________________
Game On! Celtics @ Bucks - April 22, 2018 - Game 4 Eastern Quarterfinals - Page 10 Logo_f11
gyso
gyso

Posts : 14762
Join date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Game On! Celtics @ Bucks - April 22, 2018 - Game 4 Eastern Quarterfinals - Page 10 Empty Re: Game On! Celtics @ Bucks - April 22, 2018 - Game 4 Eastern Quarterfinals

Post by cowens/oldschool on Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:42 pm

Worse was right!!
cowens/oldschool
cowens/oldschool

Posts : 16439
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Game On! Celtics @ Bucks - April 22, 2018 - Game 4 Eastern Quarterfinals - Page 10 Empty Re: Game On! Celtics @ Bucks - April 22, 2018 - Game 4 Eastern Quarterfinals

Post by Ktronic1 on Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:42 pm

Can’t watch game 5. Can’t take it
Ktronic1
Ktronic1

Posts : 5216
Join date : 2015-02-03

Back to top Go down

Game On! Celtics @ Bucks - April 22, 2018 - Game 4 Eastern Quarterfinals - Page 10 Empty Re: Game On! Celtics @ Bucks - April 22, 2018 - Game 4 Eastern Quarterfinals

Post by dboss on Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:43 pm

Celtics in 6
dboss
dboss

Posts : 11223
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 69

Back to top Go down

Game On! Celtics @ Bucks - April 22, 2018 - Game 4 Eastern Quarterfinals - Page 10 Empty Re: Game On! Celtics @ Bucks - April 22, 2018 - Game 4 Eastern Quarterfinals

Post by Ktronic1 on Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:46 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:
Ktronic1 wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:
Ktronic1 wrote:
bobheckler wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:
bobheckler wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:
bobheckler wrote:Jaylen Brown, becoming Jimmy Butler 2.0 ahead of schedule.

That’s an insult, he’s way better right now


Sorry, I disagree.  

Figures you think KO is starter material, yeah he is for a lottery team.


I never said he was starter material, I said he's better than you think he is.
He’ll probably be way better than BOTH. But he aint right now.



So now Brown is better than Hall of Famer Dominique Wilkens and Jimmy Butler? Cmon man

You guys are blind

Stevie Wonder blindfolded can see that hes not quite there yet.

Right he only scored 34, he’s not ready yet
Ktronic1
Ktronic1

Posts : 5216
Join date : 2015-02-03

Back to top Go down

Game On! Celtics @ Bucks - April 22, 2018 - Game 4 Eastern Quarterfinals - Page 10 Empty Re: Game On! Celtics @ Bucks - April 22, 2018 - Game 4 Eastern Quarterfinals

Post by Ktronic1 on Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:49 pm

Ktronic1 wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:
Ktronic1 wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:
Ktronic1 wrote:
bobheckler wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:
bobheckler wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:
bobheckler wrote:Jaylen Brown, becoming Jimmy Butler 2.0 ahead of schedule.

That’s an insult, he’s way better right now


Sorry, I disagree.  

Figures you think KO is starter material, yeah he is for a lottery team.


I never said he was starter material, I said he's better than you think he is.
He’ll probably be way better than BOTH. But he aint right now.



So now Brown is better than Hall of Famer Dominique Wilkens and Jimmy Butler? Cmon man

You guys are blind

Stevie Wonder blindfolded can see that hes not quite there yet.

Right he only scored 34, he’s not ready yet
Never said he wasn’t ready. Hes just not as good as those 2 NOW, Hes going to be much better for sure.
Ktronic1
Ktronic1

Posts : 5216
Join date : 2015-02-03

Back to top Go down

Game On! Celtics @ Bucks - April 22, 2018 - Game 4 Eastern Quarterfinals - Page 10 Empty Re: Game On! Celtics @ Bucks - April 22, 2018 - Game 4 Eastern Quarterfinals

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum