Referee Assignments for Game 4, Celtics at Cavs

5 posters

Go down

Referee Assignments for Game 4, Celtics at Cavs  Empty Referee Assignments for Game 4, Celtics at Cavs

Post by Sandpd Mon May 21, 2018 10:24 am

No Tony Brothers tonight. cheers

http://official.nba.com/referee-assignments/
Sandpd
Sandpd

Back to top Go down

Referee Assignments for Game 4, Celtics at Cavs  Empty Re: Referee Assignments for Game 4, Celtics at Cavs

Post by kdp59 Mon May 21, 2018 10:42 am

is that good or bad?
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Referee Assignments for Game 4, Celtics at Cavs  Empty Re: Referee Assignments for Game 4, Celtics at Cavs

Post by bobheckler Mon May 21, 2018 10:45 am

Might as well put this here, since it's a game day thing. Jaylen looked good too.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandpd Mon May 21, 2018 10:57 am

kdp59 wrote:is that good or bad?

It's good for the Celts as I think that Brothers tends to make a lot of calls in favor of the home team . . . just my biased opinion.
Sandpd
Sandpd

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Mon May 21, 2018 10:59 am

good then

I just want a game called the same for both teams

every game would be nice
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Mon May 21, 2018 12:55 pm

I heard Mike Gorman say during the Philadelphia series that Tony Brothers has a record of calling games extremely tight against Celtics. They have lost 8 games he has refereed . This is from Gorman who usually stays out of this kind of stuff
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Mon May 21, 2018 12:55 pm

I heard Mike Gorman say during the Philadelphia series that Tony Brothers has a record of calling games extremely tight against Celtics. They have lost 8 games he has refereed . This is from Gorman who usually stays out of this kind of stuff
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandpd Mon May 21, 2018 1:24 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:I heard Mike Gorman say during the Philadelphia series that Tony Brothers has a record of calling games extremely tight against Celtics. They have lost 8 games he has refereed . This is from Gorman who usually stays out of this kind of stuff

Seems like there's a bit of irony there.
Sandpd
Sandpd

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Mon May 21, 2018 1:31 pm

Tommy goes nuts when Brothers is on duty. They have a history, he told Tommy (while he was working a game with Mike) that he was going to give him a tech if he did not shut up. Needless to say, that did not go over well with Tommy
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Tue May 22, 2018 7:28 am

hahaha..giving a T to an announcer... that's actually pretty funny..

I can think of a few others who need to be "t'd up" too.

in the end it didn't matter who was reffing this game. we still spent way too much time crying like baby's at legit calls against us instead of playing the game.

I said Cav's in 6 before the series started, I might still end up being right ( unfortunately).

kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by wideclyde Tue May 22, 2018 9:15 am

Not usually a complainer about officials, so not after last night either especially when there were numerous chances to make the game much closer in the last three quarters. Also, starting off the game down by 15 after 12 minutes is not something that you can blame on the officials.

The Celtics definitely need to come out of the locker room much more ready to play on Wednesday night as they may get beat at home as well if they play as poorly at the beginning of the game like they did in the two games at Cleveland.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Tue May 22, 2018 11:09 am

Looks like coach feels the same way about our whining.

https://nesn.com/2018/05/brad-stevens-sends-undeniable-message-to-celtics-with-postgame-press-conference/

buck up buttercups this is the playoffs, there is a foul on almost every play. play tough or go home boys!
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down