bobheckler
jrleftfoot
Ktronic1
worcester
gyso
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Report: Celtics rookie has artery condition in both legs  - Page 2 Empty Re: Report: Celtics rookie has artery condition in both legs

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:30 pm

I used to go down to the Mass Maritime Academy in Borne/Buzzards Bay years ago. You got to watch almost everybody there practicing. It was great.

Then they moved to Brookline where it was closed doors. Brandeis was used during the summer for the rookie camp, but some of the players would show up.
That was where I saw Reggie two nights before he passed away.
My son went to Auerbach's camp and got to eat breakfast and lunch with some of the rookies. One of
his fond memories is eating daily with Rumeal Robinson a few days. He was great to the kids and fooled around with them on the court.

I wonder if the Celtics would ever do open practices because I can remember the line at Brandeis waiting
to get tickets for the night's games. It would be mobbed, I think. Season ticket holders will be invited to one maybe, they did that at the Garden last year didn't they?
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Report: Celtics rookie has artery condition in both legs  - Page 2 Empty Re: Report: Celtics rookie has artery condition in both legs

Post by NYCelt Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:39 pm

bobheckler wrote:
Ben Rohrbach @brohrbach
about 2 hours ago
Robert Williams will sleep standing up in his locker at the Auerbach Center, according to a source who will be tasked with waking him up in time to pee in the shower before practice.

bob

That would solve the lateness problem!
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2