RosalieTCeltics
Shamrock1000
dboss
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Terry Rozier  - Page 2 Empty Re: Terry Rozier

Post by RosalieTCeltics Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:25 pm

We should sit back and enjoy this ride Dboss, I agree.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktronic1 Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:10 pm

dboss wrote:Kronic

He is restricted provided Boston makes the Qualifying offer.

Boston could make an extension offer in oct or wait until the end of the year snd make a decision about a salary match.

Terry has done a good job branding himself and his value appears to have upside.

Boston is now a tax payer.   How deep are they willing to go.  Terry is a $15 mill guy likely.  He may be in demand and Boston would have to match to keep him.  I am sure he wants to be a starting PG.  That is not likely with Kyrie here.  I assume Boston gives him a max contract.  

There are only so many dollars to spend on your PG position.

The year after next year Brown will be the focus.

The future draft picks may make it possible to replace guys that become too expensive to keep.

Trading is also a possibility.
Thanks! Options, so many options!
Ktronic1
Ktronic1

Back to top Go down

Post by swish Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:22 pm

Irving and Davis - 2 outstanding players - and if either Irving or Hayward plus the Kings number 1 pick next year would bring Davis to Boston - I'm all in favor of the trade. I would even substitute Brown or Tatum and the number 1 pick - but matching salaries might be impossible to work out.
But I guess the only reason for New Orleans to make a trade would be if Davis were to demand a trade.

swish

swish

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:06 am

Swish if NOLA reaches a point where they have to move Davis they will want a King's ransom.

I think it would be difficult to really evaluate what you would or would not give up especially because both Brown and Tatum have high ceilings and are probably going to closes the talent gap between either one of them and Davis.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by swish Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:36 pm

dboss

Irving, Brown and Tatum should all have banner years in the future - but will they match the track record that Davis has already put up - 6 years in the league - 5 time allstar and 3 time all nba 1st team and 1 time all nba defensive 1st team and 2 time all nba defensive 2nd team.  A 25 year old 6'10" center, center-forward with multiple all league credentials on both offense and defense is very special. Horfords replacement, shoulld Al not return next year.  An Irving or Hayward-Davis trade is financially doable. Brown or Tatum - Financially unlikely.

swish

swish

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:17 pm

Marc D'Amico
Marc D'Amico @celtics
about 16 minutes ago
Brad Stevens on Terry Rozier: “I just have to figure out how to get him as many minutes as possible. He’s tremendous, not only in the way he plays, but just the way he goes about his everyday business – he works as hard as anybody on our roster.”

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:00 pm

Judging from the way he has come out in these first two games, TR looks awesome. He obviously has worked hard on his game this summer, worked on the weights and just looked great. He seems to have the right attitude, probably figuring he is going to make the most of what this year will bring because there is a huge light at the end of this rainbow. I hope I will eat any of the words I said previously about him.

What a problem it is for Stevens with two excellent guards on the team. I am sure he will play them both at certain times (as he did the other night), the quickness of both of them, Irving and Rozier, is amazing and can cause all kinds of issues. TR's biggest addition to this lineup is he is a great rebounding guard, gets to the ball before bigs can even respond.

This gets better and better!
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2