jrleftfoot
Shamrock1000
dboss
cowens/oldschool
bobheckler
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This Timberwolves Drama Just Won't Die - Page 2 Empty Re: This Timberwolves Drama Just Won't Die

Post by dboss Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:42 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:Thanks dboss.  What a mess.  How toxic will that locker room be at the start of the season if Butler is still there,
The young guys will just blow him off!  He has made it clear he does not like their work ethic. (It is funny, but I have read that about Wiggins during last year) But when they want to they can really play tough and excellent basketball.

It is a mess and the longer this goes on the less they will get back in a trade.

The season is ready to start.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

This Timberwolves Drama Just Won't Die - Page 2 Empty Re: This Timberwolves Drama Just Won't Die

Post by wideclyde Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:16 pm

Perhaps the Wolves should just let this guy go home without a paycheck this year?

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:01 am

Rosalie

Wiggins and KAT have big time talent.  Rubio also had talent as did Levin.  Thibs just had to get Butler but now Butler said screw you...I want to go to...fill in the blanks.

If I was a MN fan the experienced would be vexing.  

The TWolves just keep doing dumb shit.  Danny started it when he got KG.

Go Sox!
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by swish Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:57 am

wideclyde wrote:Perhaps the Wolves should just let this guy go home without a paycheck this year?

clyde

I had hoped that the Cavs would not cave in to Irvings trade demands - and now I've been hoping that the Wolves would  hold Butler to his contract.  Like you say - play or go home.

swish

swish

Back to top Go down

Post by mulcogiseng Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:16 pm

There are all kinds of ideas and projections floating around. I'm quite surprised that Toronto is being ignored in this conversation. Don't sleep on Kawhi. He's still one of the best players in the NBA and his problem wasn't his attitude. It was the way his injury was mishandled. No one will have a bigger chip on his shoulder this season. IMO, of course.
mulcogiseng
mulcogiseng

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:28 pm

I see Kawhi as a big risk for the Raptors. Given the rise of Celtics and Sixers, I guess it was a move they had to try - but they have a lot of open questions here.

First off, Leonard is on last year of his deal. With lots of talk about his interest in Los Angeles, it is likely they gave up DeRosen for a one year rental.

Second, no one knows how healthy he is now and how his body will hold up over 82+ games.

Again, I think they had to shake things up - but certainly not a home run move by any definition.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:50 pm

I would have gotten rid of Lowry before DeRozen. He was the heart of that team. I know Lowry might not have had the same value and that is why it went down the way it did, but somehow giving up DeRozen is going to bite them
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2