Question???

5 posters

Go down

Question??? Empty Question???

Post by beat Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:28 pm

One of the best regular threads I always enjoy reading is the comments from the other side.
I went to the Celtics Blog but there is nothing updated beyond October 9th.

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/?m=1

Anyone have any idea?

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Question??? Empty Re: Question???

Post by sinus007 Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:52 pm

Beat,
Usually Bobh used to start and provide info for this thread. But the last thing I heard he was about face Great wight sharks....So, I don't know. Probably got arrested for diminishing population of already endangered species. affraid

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:59 pm

sinus007 wrote:Beat,
Usually Bobh used to start and provide info for this thread. But the last thing I heard he was about face Great wight sharks....So, I don't know. Probably got arrested for diminishing population of already endangered species. affraid

AK

I know he usually posts it but he gets it from the site I posted “Celtics Blog”. If you click on that they have comments from the other side on pre season games but nothing at all since October 9.

Not a Bob issue but a Celtics Blog issue so it would appear.

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:02 pm

Beat

Interesting that you should mention that as I was wondering how Bob is able to post comments from the other side.

I found a Philly fan blog the other day and they had 1,000 in game comments. I thought about cherry picking the relevant ones but it seems like a ton of work. I do not know how Bob has been able to do that. Very labor intensive.

Bob deserves a special thank you from all of us.

I will search for the link and post it.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:19 pm

https://www.libertyballers.com/2018/10/16/17986234/sixers-at-celtics-game-thread
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:41 pm

dboss wrote:Beat

Interesting that you should mention that as I was wondering how Bob is able to post comments from the other side.

I found a Philly fan blog the other day and they had 1,000 in game comments.  I thought about cherry picking the relevant ones but it seems like a ton of work.  I do not know how Bob has been able to do that.  Very labor intensive.

Bob deserves a special thank you from all of us.

I will search for the link and post it.

Not labor intensive for Bob at all.
In the past he has simply copied the link and copy and pasted the content, from Celtics Blog. It appears perhaps they are having some sort of technical issues perhaps.

I’ll check from time to time and if I see it I’ll post it. As for other fans forums they do provide a lot of free cheap entertainment for sure.

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:54 am

I believe it's written by a poster called FLCeltsFan. He's moved around over the years from CelticsLife to CelticsBlog to CelticsGreenBlog. I'm not certain he's posted one yet this year. Both probably will have a better idea of what's going on with  this one when he returns.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:08 am

NYCelt wrote:I believe it's written by a poster called FLCeltsFan. He's moved around over the years from CelticsLife to CelticsBlog to CelticsGreenBlog. I'm not certain he's posted one yet this year. Both probably will have a better idea of what's going on with  this one when he returns.

FLCeltsfan is a she, not a he, and I am reading the recent hurricanes crushed the roof of her house and she was without power.

I have done a few of these myself.  They are time-consuming and is extremely awkward to do using my Kindle.

Best of luck to her and wishes for her return. Her contributions to Celtic blogging are obviously greatly appreciated and missed.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down