gyso
dboss
worcester
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

POST GAME MIAMI HEAT - AWAY   - Page 2 Empty Re: POST GAME MIAMI HEAT - AWAY

Post by dboss Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:09 pm

worcester wrote:Dboss, much as I like Morris this year, your trade logic makes sense to me.

Does that mean I am not sacked from my make believe GM position???

lol
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:14 pm

You can keep your $1.15 per year salary.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by jrleftfoot Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:44 pm

My sister , niece and a family friend shelled out 300 dollars for my ticket to the game. My friend Roger and I had really goods seats to a reallys***t game .Christmas presents. His wife bought Roger's , which is how I found out what the tickets cost. Jennifer withdrew 300 from their joint account to buy his ticket. I haven't read previous posts, so I don't know how my impressions jibe with everyone else's. Here goes, anyway: Everyone not named Marcus , Kyrie or RWIII, pretty much stunk' and those guys weren't world beaters. Theis works hard , but he is too damn small to get putbacks over the likes of Whiteside and Bam. The Celtics were totally disorganized on offense and were completely without energy.Horford is starting to look like toast, and, last night anyway, Hayward looked like the second or third best player in the over 30 league at the middle school gym .It was painful to watch. Rozier , with the ball in his hands is a crapshoot.I'm sure Brad Stevens is a better coach than me, but the only little run  the Cs made was with the Time Lord on the floor. I don't have a clue why Stevens went back to the starters. Maybe I'm overreacting, but the idea that these guys could dethrone the Dubs seems to me to be wishful thinking of the highest order. We need a quality BIG in the worst way.
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by jrleftfoot Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:53 pm

Looks like I just repeated a lot of stuff that everybody else said. I guess I should be glad that I wasn't just imagining what I saw. To quote a line from the Netflix show Shameless, the Celtic stank like " the rotting anus of Death Itself." Excuse the vulgarity kids, it just seemed apropos.
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2