Pats Destroying Chargers

Go down

Pats Destroying Chargers

Post by dboss on Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:42 pm

Sorry non Patriot fans but this is how Boston fans be rolling.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Re: Pats Destroying Chargers

Post by cowens/oldschool on Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:45 pm

Amazing they look better than ever!!!! and Gronk has’t even had to catch a pass, but some great blocking by him.
cowens/oldschool
cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 on Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:18 pm

Kansas City next weekend for what should be a great game!  Hope both teams play well.
bobc33
bobc33

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler on Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:17 pm

Out here in the San Francisco bay area there are mixed feelings about this. On one hand, they are very proud of Touchdown Tommy, who went to Serra High School in San Mateo (he does fund-raisers for his High School, still) and Julian Edelman who went to Woodside High School out here. I just watched the game with someone who told me that Julian Edelman bussed tables at his restaurant when he was in High School.

On the other hand, they don't like that Brady and the Pats are demolishing Joe Montana and the Niners' records. Like many, they'd like to see someone else win. My response to them is "great. All you have to do is beat them". They don't seem to like that answer. They talk about Belichick and Spygate and Deflategate and I say "Losers have excuses. Winners have parades" and they don't know what to say about that either since the have GSW and the Giants and have had a few parades out here the past 10 years and know something about this.

#6 coming up!

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 on Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:31 pm

mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by 112288 on Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:47 pm

AT LEAST ONE BOSTON TEAM CAN SHOW A LITTLE DEFENSE WHILE POUNDING THEIR OPPONENTS WITH A MONSTER OFFENSE!

GO PATS!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktronic1 on Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:10 pm

bobheckler wrote:Out here in the San Francisco bay area there are mixed feelings about this.  On one hand, they are very proud of Touchdown Tommy, who went to Serra High School in San Mateo (he does fund-raisers for his High School, still) and Julian Edelman who went to Woodside High School out here.  I just watched the game with someone who told me that Julian Edelman bussed tables at his restaurant when he was in High School.

On the other hand, they don't like that Brady and the Pats are demolishing Joe Montana and the Niners' records.  Like many, they'd like to see someone else win.  My response to them is "great.  All you have to do is beat them".  They don't seem to like that answer.  They talk about Belichick and Spygate and Deflategate and I say "Losers have excuses.  Winners have parades" and they don't know what to say about that either since the have GSW and the Giants and have had a few parades out here the past 10 years and know something about this.

#6 coming up!

bob

Bob, I gotta steal that line “Losers have excuses. winners have parades”. Ive got a bunch of folks that need to hear that whether they like out or not!
Ktronic1
Ktronic1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down