Comments From The Other Side - vs Thunder, Home

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Thunder, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Thunder, Home

Post by bobheckler Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:02 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2019/02/comments-from-other-side-thunder-2319.html

by FLCeltsFan

Would love for them to actually close a Boston game out. I just have little faith that Donovan can, usually gets out coached by Stevens and does not respond.

Man I really wanna beat Boston, so sick of them, Horford seems to loving going unconscious from outside against us. Don't allow that!!

I just hope Westbrook (The Chip) does not get into a personal battle with Kyrie (Uncle Drew).

Going to be a tough one. Will take Russ playing smart. PG will have to have another amazing game and someone else will need to step up and have a big impact to help get a win.

We are better than them.   The Western Conference is much tougher and we play against much better teams every game so this should be an easy win.   (MY NOTE:  That's what people were saying in 2008 too) 

Going to this game with my friend, he’s a Celtics fan and has never been to an NBA game before. Should be a lot of fun, but I hope we crush them and make his experience miserable.
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down