Lakers at it again!!

Go down

Lakers at it again!! Empty Lakers at it again!!

Post by dbrown4 Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:36 pm

From ESPN a little while ago...

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25924855/los-angeles-lakers-offered-improved-anthony-davis-package-new-orleans-pelicans

OK, That's about enough. And to preface everything, I don't even care about AD anymore. But Golden Rule Danny (He who has the gold, makes the rules) may be good to take a pass on AD. Sorry folks, but the LAL GM may be the biggest negotiating buffoon of all time. First, if I were NOP upper management and the team where AD evidently wants to go low balled me to the point they didn't even pick up the phone to counter, you mark them off your list. Period. No other negotiations are necessary.

It's like you are selling your house. Your blood, sweat and tears for years have gone into it. And once you list it at let's say $500,000, the first bidder comes in at $250,000. That's an insult. If LAL gets AD and/or AD gets LAL, they deserve each other.

Sorry, Magic. Should have stuck to the court where you were infinitely better! But you as a negotiator is about as pathetic as one could imagine. LAL may still get AD. Again, if it goes down, they deserve each other because both LAL and NOP will get the shaft and won't win a championship ala LeBron because DA will still have all the gold.

db

P.S. Bonus Question. The 60-70's Rock Group Blood, Sweat and Tears got their name from.....?
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down