Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Away

Post by bobheckler Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:52 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2019/02/comments-from-other-side-22119.html

by FLCeltsFan

I WANT TO DRINK LEPRECHAUN BLOOD AFTER THIS SWEET VICTORY

So I would say that I hate the raptors fanbase the most but I hate the celtics players the most

The Celtics shut down Lopez in both games this year. We need some DEERotic tonight

Wonder if Hayward will play? A part of me hopes he’ll be out to increase Buck’s chances. The other part hopes he plays just so that we get a ‘better’ gauge (not complete—Baynes is still out) of what we may be facing with them if/when we meet in the playoffs. Fingers crossed that Indiana somehow retains the 3rd seed so that Boston and Philly beat up on each other in the first round of the playoffs. (Winning tonight will help that, obviously)

Hayward being out is one thing…  But baynes being out as well??? Giannis will have no one to posterize….. Not a true barometer for how these teams match up IMHO

No Baynes? Who will Giannis rock with massive dunks?

I wish he was playing. Boston fans can now say, if we win, "well we wouldve won if Baynes had been playing" in an annoying voice of course.

Win or lose the media will basically talk about the Lakers LOL

Can’t wait for the Boston commentators To say something like "You know, Jannis Atekonpo is considered by some people to be a dark horse MVP candidate."

I expect a full-on butt-whooping of the Celtics tonight.

My only hope for this game is that Mirotic endears himself to Bucks nation by getting ornery with the Celtics.

Tough first game back.

Yes it is. For Boston

I feel win or lose the media will not go in our favor. If we win “Can the Celtics turn it around” if we lose “The bucks are pretenders”.

Must win game, National TV, must shut up those big market snobs. Collect the the tie-breaker and move on to the next victim. Must keep Brown and Theis in check. Rozier still sucks.......

Baynes - DNP - Life threatening dunked on condition when in proximity to Giannis

Do you guys think Tatum will make the leap to all-time great tonight or will he get outplayed by Snell again?

Tatum at age 20 already played at East finals as one of his team leaders and Giannis still to win. Boston D is good, not great. We should be taking it inside more, exploiting there small line up.a playoff series so I think he is fine.... Very Happy

I still want a double flop between Smart and Ersan that implodes the Fiserv.

Mirotic torching Boston would feel so good.

If this doesn't qualify as a must win then I don't know what would.

Horford pushes every **** time, dunno how refs don't see it ?!? Absolutely pushes

Horford should have 3 fouls, of course he's the one who gets the ticky tac call in his favor.

Its ok guys. Refs gotta keep the first quarter close for viewers.

Celtics has so many players I dislike, Hofrord, Irving, Morris, Smart

Semi literally only plays good against the bucks Boston D is good, not great. We should be taking it inside more, exploiting there small line up.

Turned on the game just in time to see Mahcus Smaht hit two threes in a row. Sorry, guys.

Our defense really breaks down against the Celtics.

Marcus Smart and Al Horford getting MVP calls while Kyrie and Giannis get shafted. Yep sounds about right   (MY NOTE:  Kyrie, yep.  Giannis?  Got more ftas than the entire Boston Celtic team combined)

Well we're shooting 60% on dunks which seems like a pretty high number so we've got that going for us

No clue how kyrie is considered any better than Kemba walker. Fancy dribbles and good offense. Meh everywhere else

Kyrie is better in basically every category.

Semi literally only plays good against the bucks

Rozier just dominates Bledsoe

Why does Bledsoe always get owned by Roizer?

I really thought Rozier being randomly good vs us would end with coach Bud being here

Kyrie is so dirty, literally shoved George Hill to the ground off ball and no call

Good lord, Rozier is still living rent free in Bled’s head

Think we would make the adjustment to not give Horford wide open 3s....

So the Boston special officiating travels with them huh

This is why Boston scares me

Because every night the officals do everything humanly possible to help them win?

Bledsoe is a bull in a China shop. Kyrie is a finesse guard, bad matchup.

We seem to turn the ball over a lot against the Celtics.

Horford just kills us always

If you've only ever seen Horford play against the Bucks you'd swear he was top 3 all-time.

Horford is so damn good, he's a problem

We playing bad and sloppy and we still winning, Saltics are a trash team

Let smart shoot 3s, just turn you back to him, he’ll self destruct feeling insulted

Horford is allowed to mug players that he's guarding in the post.

The Celtics are going to be a problem if Horford is allowed to commit 12 fouls a game and only get called for 3.

Morris is so important to them.

It feels like Horford has single handedly made this game tougher than it should be.

Kyrie 1-10 holeee sheeet

I don’t think the Celtics would miss him

Horford is really really good. And, he's especially good against the Bucks. He is such a tough cover.

The worst part about Horford is that barring injuries, I think he could stay annoyingly good for years to come even at his age.

He could be annoyingly good for us 😉

The Celtics are a decent offensive team but what is keeping them in this game is their defense. Horford is doing a good job on Giannis and they aren't allowing those easy drive and layups that we usually make a living off of.

Oh we are better than the Celtics, huh? Go figure. They're only 16 games over? But I'm just so terrified of Terry Rozier.  (MY NOTE:  Another person whose head Terry Rozier is living rent-free in.  Vacation home?)

I still don’t get what’s so great about Marcus Smart.

He tries hard and sneers a lot

Dude can flop like a mannequin.  (MY NOTE:  Mannequins flop?  Wuh?)

Smart legit always disrupts our offense. Here's a hint: defensively, he's an absolute menace. Anything else is gravy.

Very little I hate more than a Morris twin

Morris isn't even the worst Marcus on the Celtics.

We are just focusing on stopping kyrie and letting the rest of the Celtics do whatever. Which seems to kinda be working

KYRIE SUCKS!! BRING YOUR LOSER A** TO LOSER NYK

Crowd Is dead

I really hate that man. If we were in Boston it would be so loud. Like people underestimate how that helps a team.

Horford’s a damn good player but I’ve never seen a guy in the history of this league that gets away with more blatant illegal screens. It’s **** annoying.

Their team is a sh**hole that nobody wants to play for.  Joke of a team with joke fanbase who is beyond delusional.

Giannis is killed under the basket no foul, at the other side Horford gets the foul for less

Tatum = Brogdon , efficient as ****

Man, Boston is always such a pain in our a@@. They are so disciplined defensively. I love these games. Ugly as hell...but gritty

This is like watching the Washington Generals vs the Washington Generals.

Kyrie gets away with a ton of travels That Smart oop was weak as hell too.

We are ****. But this **** still smells better than Boston.

We would beat the Celtics in 5. #Bucksin5  (MY NOTE:  Isn't that what you all were saying last year?  How'd that go for you?)

We really should go at Horford sooner man End of the third still 2 PFs.

Kevin Harlan just acknowledged how dead the crowd is

Kyrie soft!

If I hear one more “wow” after a normal Celtics jumpshot from Reggie, I’m going to lose my mind.

Is glen Davis back on the Celtics? That #30 is an absolute unit

Morris is always on fire when playing vs us smh.

He’s 5/13

Mirotic elbows Morris or Markus Smhart the I will make a petition to officially recognize him as a national hero in Greece.

This dude rozier is annoying asf. Only against the bucks

Whos rozier?

Oh no Smart has a bruised forearm, that might be a career ender!

Hopefully Smarts arm hurts really bad

So mirotic got obviously shoved with two hands in the back while going in for o rebound And 4 seconnds later there is the bucks 5th foul tonight for standing within 5 feet of a Celtic

Bucks playing horrrible Celtics playing great Refs have been in 100% we bet on the Celtics mode tonight, bucks still up. Hard to see how it will last playing 5 on 8

Obligatory comment about how the refs cheat us on every possession.

I hate the Celtics

I am actually ok with the refs Haven’t noticed anything conspicuous.

**** Boston, go home you chowderheads

Kyrie crying like a little b**ch

Boston is so hatable.

Really annoys me how consistently sh*TTY our home crowds are.

We are going to win this fourth easily. Boston is nothing but hustle, it's like playing a Scott Skiles team.

Jaylen Brown morphs into Dale Ellis against us, WTF?

Trash players (jaylen brown) going off against your team is frustrating.

We're so much better than them when we play well. Shouldn't even be close.

Celtics own the Bucks. Just flat out own them.

That kyrie fella is good

We don’t deserve this one.

Bucks choking away this game in grand fashion. What a disaster.

Kyrie might not be efficient but he is clutch

Why is Reggie out here actively rooting for the Celtics?

I can't stand this Celtics team

Smart is my most hated player in NBA but he's also elite defensively

This is the time of the game where Marcus Morris looks around and realizes how outclassed his squad is

Perfect basketball in the clutch by both teams. Holford is a superstar.

Listen how quiet this crowd is lol

Smart is an amazing defender. He should never have to flop.

Damn great defense by smart

I despise smart!!!!!!!

Wow amazing tie up by Smart

So we are literally changing the rules of possession and the shot clock to give Celtics a chamce huh.

Do We Want Them In The Playoffs Again? We really could have had them the last 2 series but the refs love for them and some admittedly clutch shooting by Tatum, Horford, and Brown (and Isaiah Thomas) cost us. But revenge would be sweet.

Good guys prevail. I still hate nba refs though.

Man that was a really good look for Kyrie. Lucky.

Bledsoe made contact with Kyrie, but that's rarely called in a game-ending play.

Why is Morris still bi**hing

That's what he does.

Celtics players crying about reffing will never stop being annoying.  (MY NOTE:  All you people have been doing is bitching about the refs)

Especially after the way the refs set them up there for the win

Bucks were extremely lucky to win this game. I see them going out early in the playoffs. They play too finesse and soft plus everything is an ISO jumper.

Man I hate the Celtics

Super spoiled fanbase

Kyrie is overrated

Scalabrine is one of the most biased announcers ive ever heard. Also the morris brothers are such trash people

The Celtics scare me.  They could have easily won this one and they were without Hayward and Baynes.   I don't want to see them in the playoffs no matter what anyone says.  

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down