Tatum Opens Up About the Season

2 posters

Go down

Tatum Opens Up About the Season Empty Tatum Opens Up About the Season

Post by dboss Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:40 pm

With all the speculation about Anthony Davis trades, Tatum’s name has been mentioned quite a bit. He would potentially fit the “young player with All-Star potential” piece of the three-part request that David Griffin stated Monday, per Adrian Wojnarowski. Yet, the 21-year-old is not concerned about any potential trades. “The NBA is a business, and people have to make business decisions, and it is totally out of my control,” said Tatum. “I’ve just got to control myself and what I do and working out and playing the game I love. And I tell people all the time that if I get traded, there’s nothing I can do. I’m not going to be upset or mad (at) who I play for. I just love to play basketball.” 12 hours ago – via WEEI.com

“We did have a lot of talent, a lot of lot of guys,” Tatum told Goodman. “I don’t know what people believe on the outside, but we had a lot of good guys. Everybody wanted to win. Everybody wanted to make it work, but I don’t know if we knew how to exactly do that. We all got along great, on the plane, off the court, but even watching film, it didn’t necessarily look like we were all on the page during the games. And it’s not one person’s fault. It’s not Brad’s fault, or Danny’s fault, we all played a part. People can blame the GM and the coach, but we still had to go out there and perform and do our job, and like I said, we didn’t always do it.” 12 hours ago – via Booth Newspapers
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Tatum Opens Up About the Season Empty Re: Tatum Opens Up About the Season

Post by wideclyde Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:13 pm

Just another guy voicing his unhappiness with the Cs season. Not the first, and not the last. Didn't mention any names (like Rozier did) but we can all guess who he was thinking about.

If Irving officially opts out, I certainly hope that Ainge goes away from him as fast as humanly possible. Just let him go, no contract offer at any amount of money. Take a new direction, but be more sure of how guys will fit in with the coach and players and not just look at basketball talent.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:28 pm

wideclyde wrote:Just another guy voicing his unhappiness with the Cs season.  Not the first, and not the last.  Didn't mention any names (like Rozier did) but we can all guess who he was thinking about.

If Irving officially opts out, I certainly hope that Ainge goes away from him as fast as humanly possible.  Just let him go, no contract offer at any amount of money.  Take a new direction, but be more sure of how guys will fit in with the coach and players and not just look at basketball talent.

It does not sound like he is unhappy
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down