Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Home

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Home

Post by bobheckler Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:47 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2019/12/comments-from-other-side-cavaliers-12919.html

by FLCeltsFan

Broke up with my GF today (should have done it long ago but I am a coward). Gonna watch the Cavs lose tonight to take my mind off it.

Hopefully a Cavs/Love breakup is coming soon as well…

Gah. I still hate that try hard trash of a team.

The last time they played wasn't that bad, but I have the feeling this will be worse. We will see

Kevin love will lead us to another 40+ point loss boys . Tanking for Wiseman

Will we keep the deficit to single digits tonight?

Well what the heck. I just checked and see that Boston is #2 in the East? Does this matter for tonight’s game? Will they come in too confident and only win by 9?

What the absolute he** was that, Sexton???? Are you serious right now? Get off the floor

Well this one might already be over lmao

Brown leisure suits are not a good look for Beeline. Makes him look even older than he is. Of course, regular custom suits probably aren’t comfortable for him.

Sexton is such a bust in all honesty. We might as well ship him off with Love and get someone just as productive at his age.

Colin played good D on one position and all Jaylen Brown had to do was shoot over him

Kevin out there tanking his trade value

We suck

Love is a fraud, give him shots early and he will miss majority of them

When was the last time Delly made a three? Last season?

I'm sorry but why does delly even get play time

Would be nice to see Love show up one of these days.

Love sucks.

We had to work really hard to only be down 11

All these "Heroes among us" stuff is so cringeworthy, why do Americans worship the military lol?

Nobody can shoot. But they make up for it by not playing any defense. Nice.

Just a disgusting whiff of hopelessness around this franchise to even ever get to being a .500 team

You can sense that the Celtics are taking the Cavs lightly. Especially with that last, hippy dippy behind the back pass that went straight outta bounds.

Best Boston Celtic ever…. Havlicek, Bird or Russell? And between those three, 1 2 3 in order.

1. Russell 2. Bird 3. Havlicek

Hondo

Only down 13 at half. Very encouraging.

Well could have been worse: Walker just at another level compared to our guards.

Maybe I should lower my expectations a little. Can the Cavs keep the final deficit to less than 20. I’m going with that. 🏀

Theis has Sexton's number tonight.

I don't know if that's "on" Beeilein. Like he's trying to figure out what he's got in these young kids. You'd HOPE they could score a little on supposedly slower players like Tatum.

Worst team ever

Sexton is not a good player for team sports. The problem is that he is not even good at one-on-one.

If we only lose by 20, we cut the margin by almost half! Baby steps?

I see that our plan to pay Love $30 Million a year to be a glorified coach is working quite well

Say what you want about the Cavs but we are elite at tanking

I'm getting used to being down 20.

No athleticism, no size, no defense, no ball movement, bad coaching. So hard to watch. Go............cavs

I wouldn't be surprised if we top out at 8 wins

It's really hard to be THAT bad.

Clarkson pumping up that trade value.

He aims to be a 3-and-no-D

Kemba Kreulity

Who is trading for Love after this game? Maybe we should make up some injury before he becomes completely untradable.

Dangit, 22 pt deficit. couldn’t quite keep it under 20 this time. But that time is coming. 😃🏀

This is objectively an improvement

I hate watching this team. Last year was more entertaining. I literally get angry watching them.

We had a nice run but Kemba just murdered us with 3s

Love looked terrible. He needs to have a few good games or we wont get sh** for him

At least in the beginning of the year, while they were still losing, they were fun to watch. This is no longer fun to watch.

Celtics aren't all that either. If they could only beat us by 20, they won't go anywhere this season.

How are we this bad.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Home

Post by NYCelt Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:44 pm

bob heckler wrote:
Celtics aren't all that either. If they could only beat us by 20, they won't go anywhere this season.

Funniest line right there.

Those Cleveland fans are suffering.

Any time you come out and say a team can't be all that if they don't beat you by more than 20, it's going to be a long season.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down